Chapter 104: Split the **** in two ways

In fact, this is not the case. If a woman is usually cold, but only occasionally shows tenderness in front of a man, then this man must be flattered or complacent. Hua Mengyao is the best on the outside, and only men who can show her a different side have their own abilities.

Such a discovery only made Ye Qingyu complain about Hua Mengyao in private. But there was another discovery that attracted Ye Qingyu's attention.

Ye Qingyu saw Hua Mengyao take out a pill and ate it. Later, a layer of black matter emerged on Hua Mengyao's body. This should be a pill with cleansing marrow. Could it be that Hua Mengyao's ring space has the inheritance of cultivation? Is it also planting space? Is there a cultivation method? Ye Qingyu didn't know what to think about for a while.

She wanted to grab the ring so that Hua Mengyao's reliance could be cut off. But then I said, Hua Mengyao, as the heroine, how could she not have gold fingers? Isn't she an obvious example? The heroine's golden finger should have been sent to the hostess by her, because she recognized the space in advance, and the heroine got space from other places.

Ye Qingyu even wondered, if she snatched this ring away, would anyone continue to give space to the heroine. Ye Qingyu really wanted to give it a try.

In the end, Ye Qingyu did not do anything. The space in her hands was inherited from the Ye family. She accepted everything from the original owner and recognized that the main space was pressure-free. And deliberately to **** the opportunity of the heroine? Ye Qingyu didn't plan to do this. Her goal is to escape the plot and become a passerby. She did not intend to counterattack and become the heroine. That's what Song Jiayao should do.

Passive defense and active provocation are completely different things. And she wasn't sure, she once again ran out of the heroine's space, whether God would compensate the heroine with a better space. She doesn't know what Hua Mengyao's space is like now. But she didn't want to take risks.

Because Ye Qingyu gave up monitoring Hua Mengyao, he also missed the opportunity to know the effect of Hua Mengyao's mental power for the first time. However, as long as Hua Mengyao uses its special mental power to deal with Ye Qingyu, she will know sooner or later.

Running all the way, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu finally arrived at the station of the Kyoto Military Region, the central base, the core of the power of the Great Xia Kingdom. The central base is located in the western suburbs of Kyoto, covering a large area. After the end of the world, it has been expanded many times.

The central base looked more majestic than the Qinglong base, and the cornerstone of the city wall was taken down from nowhere. Looking at the huge bluestone, it looks very simple and heavy. Ye Qingyu also only sighed in his heart: It is worthy of being the core of political and cultural rights.

When Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu entered the base, they did not disturb anyone except Hua Mengyao who they already knew. At the time of registration, the two were only registered third-level early single-line abilities, one fire element and one wood element.

Acting low-key is also to avoid the attention of those in power. If their abilities are outstanding and someone comes to win them, it is not beautiful to be recognized by others. They came to the Central Base just to find someone, and by the way, take a look at the situation at the Central Base.

To be honest, among the several bases, the one Shen Ye didn't want to come to was the Central Base. Kyoto can be described as the home of every major family. The human rights here are overwhelming, and there are many capable people and strangers. His former bosses and those who knew his identity were in the central base.

What's more, Shen Ye didn't want to alarm the people in the base, and there was a personal reason. Can he really do what he wants?

Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu entered the base according to normal procedures. It was the same as in Qinglong Base, and I found a hotel to stay.

After the two had eaten, they circled the central base. In large bases, it is very convenient to drive inside the base. This is because each base is very large, and if you only rely on walking, you will not be able to transfer a base for several days.

The construction of the Qinglong base was artificially divided into several areas. The regional division of the central base is formed naturally.

The middle area is naturally the core part of rights. Except for the Lin family, the seven major families have their base camps here. The outer layer is the supernatural person, the powerful and the wealthy person. One level further out is the area for ordinary people.

The further to the outer level, the lower the survivor’s ability and status. The various areas of the central base are similar to the several areas divided by the Qinglong base.

Neither Shen Ye nor Ye Qingyu wanted to delay too much in the central base. They all want to leave as soon as possible. So on the first day after arriving at the base, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu split up. Shen Ye went to his comrades-in-arms, while Ye Qingyu went to the free market.

Free trading market, at the junction of the second area and the third area. Ye Qingyu's purpose is to exchange for jade jewelry and jade and some antiquities.

Shen Ye got in touch with the monkey and the tiger the first time. Both the monkey and the tiger were once the second main combat force of the special battle beast team, and they were both soldiers under Shen Ye's hands. After meeting, they were very excited.

Although the monkey and the tiger hadn't met Ye Qingyu, they knew that Shen Ye was looking for someone. They quickly accepted Ye Qingyu's sister-in-law status. Their captain is so good, as long as you want to find a wife, you must find one accurately. The captain is not young anymore, it's good to get married early.

The monkey is much more stable than the tiger, but it can't conceal the joy after meeting his captain, "Captain, which unit are you going to join?"

Tiger immediately asked: "Captain, you're back, I'm still following you."

Shen Ye did not answer and asked, "Which unit did you all join?"

The monkey glanced at the tiger and replied, "I and the tiger are in the 24th Army of the Bai family. There are 100 people under each."

The tiger said anxiously: "Captain, which army are you going to join? I will withdraw at that time and enter your account again."

Shen Ye shook his head and said: "I don't plan to join the army for the time being. Your sister-in-law and I are going to be bounty hunters. Set up a team and walk around. I came to the Central Base this time to ask if you have any. Interest. Because you two have the most family, you should discuss it with your family."

The monkey frowned and said embarrassedly: "Boss, I can't go with you this time. Only my cousin and I have awakened the supernatural powers of our old Wang family. So I have to stay and take care of my family." The monkey was very disappointed because of him. I also wanted to follow Shen Ye as a bounty hunter outside, rather than intrigue in the base.

The monkey's words also awakened the tiger. From their conversations, it was obvious that the tiger was a simple-minded man. Hearing Shen Ye's plan, he immediately became excited and wanted to follow Shen Ye immediately.