Chapter 5: Life and death

To be honest, at the moment when he left the villa, Ye Qingyu held the steering wheel's hand, a little pale and a little nervous. After all, it is not an exaggeration to say that she is a lonely ghost, despite the memory of the original owner. But before she came to the people in this world, she was worried about the difference between herself and the people around her.

The green light was on, and she was still staring at the front, until a few whistle sounds came from behind, she started the car in a panic and rushed out. The car behind passed her, Ye Qingyu knew they were looking at him, but she stared straight ahead. Those people think she is a little girl, guess she is a novice. Without saying anything, they all left.

While driving, Ye Qingyu got used to the traffic rules in his memory. Move to the destination at a constant speed, a large shopping mall in Haitian City. After locking the door, Ye Qingyu comforted himself and took his time. Ye Qingyu first went to buy a few sets of light and comfortable clothes. Whether it is the original owner or she, she usually likes to wear skirts. At this point, it's the same. After the end of the world, these skirts will be eliminated, and some sportswear will be more convenient. Ye Qingyu chose some sports shoes, jeans, overalls, shirts, T-shirts, etc. It's only August, but there are some anti-season promotions. Ye Qingyu picked two down jackets and a few pairs of small leather short boots.

Ye Qingyu stored the clothes he bought and moved to the supermarket, toilet paper, sanitary napkins, various foods, etc. Finally, Ye Qingyu pushed a small car full of things to the underground garage. In fact, the money was really not spent. This trip cost more than 6,000, mainly because of the expensive clothes and shoes. She already bought popular brands. The trolley in the supermarket is only a few hundred dollars. But in the end times, all these pieces of clothing can't be exchanged for a bag of rice in the trolley.

Ye Qingyu was quite a loss when she thought about it. She originally planned to go shopping when she was fine in the future. Now she has decided to go to the supermarket to buy food and daily necessities as much as possible in the future. The clothes should be collected after the end of the world. She stepped on the spot first during this period of time. Thinking of stepping on it, Ye Qingyu drove to the Xinhua Bookstore in the city.

At first, she wanted to buy a map of Haitian City, so that she could collect supplies later. But now she decided to buy maps of major cities across the country. Later, she bought a copy of all the maps that appeared in the store. Then I picked a few books on planting and animal husbandry.

Then I went to the gas station and bought the maximum amount of gasoline today. After checking the time, it was half past ten, and Ye Qingyu was about to go home.

After staying in country C for five years in the previous life, I have adapted to the slow-paced life where the supermarket closes at 8 o'clock in the evening. Suddenly switching to the brightly lit, crowded metropolis life, I felt a little maladaptive for a while.

Ye Qingyu turned on the radio and listened to the man's magnetic voice on the radio, introducing an old song that he missed. After turning into this road, there are a lot fewer vehicles. What Ye Qingyu didn't know was that when she drove toward this road, someone set up a roadblock behind her, and there were no more cars.

Ye Qingyu's thoughts were a little empty. Too many things happened today, including the fear of death, the joy of being reborn, the fear of facing cannon fodder, and the surprise of getting space. With so many emotions, in the dark at this moment, the music is all mixed together. Feeling a little lonely for a while, Ye Qingyu smiled bitterly. For so many years, she came here alone, didn't she? What is hypocritical now?