Chapter 8: Best relatives

Liu Ling suddenly became anxious, what is going on? Ye Xiaoxiao couldn't help it when Liu Ling was thinking about how to make it back. Came here this early, so I couldn't sleep too lazy, so I ate a closed door.

Ye Xiaoxiao: "Ye Qingyu, what are you doing? Your mind is flooded! We see that Grandma Li has just passed away, so I don't worry about you. I came to see you early in the morning. Did you treat your relatives like this? You didn't even let me in. ."

At eight o'clock, many people in the community were going out to work, and there were some elderly people walking around. Ye Xiaoxiao's loud yelling slowed down many people passing by, and even some elderly people stopped to watch.

Seeing this situation, Liu Ling said with enthusiasm: "Xiaoyu, are you sick? Open the door and let the second aunt have a look. The second aunt will take you to the hospital for a look. Alas, your little girl is at home, you The second uncle is not at ease at work, and has been urging me to see you. Don't be angry with your cousin, she cares about you."

Oh, the second aunt's cousin came to care, but she was turned away. Don't think about it, the owner of her villa will be cast aside by everyone. Although she really doesn't care about these reputations, one is that she will soon move out of this place; besides, this is almost the end of the world, and I don't know how many people will survive in the community. At that time, who knows whom? But Ye Qingyu didn't want to follow these two people's intentions, nor did he want anyone to make bad comments with his grandmother.

Ye Qingyu deliberately increased her voice and shouted, "Second Uncle? Second Aunt? Cousin? If I remember correctly, your so-called Second Uncle’s father and my grandfather are already in the fifth service. How many generations have passed, you and I are even more unconnected. Why didn’t you come to recognize relatives when your grandmother was alive? Just as soon as your grandmother passed away, you just came up and asked to move to my villa several times! Don’t you just watch I’m a little girl, do you have this villa? You are trying to coax my property! You leave quickly! If you come again, I will call the police and sue you for fraud!"

Liu Ling's mother and daughter didn't expect that the dead girl who is usually soft and soft and Nuonuo would sometimes yell sharply. She was not careful and asked her to shout out their purpose. Although she has not yet proposed to move to the villa, this is indeed one of their purposes. The onlookers also began to point and whisper to the mother and daughter. This kind of bridge where the best relatives dominate the orphan’s property is still very attractive. What's more, this is still a ‘relative’ who came out of the fifth server before the third generation.

At this moment, the two security guards pushed aside the crowd and walked over, "Miss Ye, do you need help?"

Ye Qingyu was happy, what he was really thinking about, "Captain Song, these two people are not my relatives. I was deceived by them last time. I took them with a family of three and said hello to you, so they can come into the community at will. I. Actually, they are liars, they are not relatives of my family at all. They want to occupy my property in the name of taking care of me. I also ask Captain Song to help pay attention, and don't let them enter the community again in the future."

Captain Song: "Okay." Captain Song and the other security guard turned around and looked at the mother and daughter. Before they could speak, Liu Ling pulled Ye Xiaoxiao to leave. Ye Qingyu received the look in their eyes before they left. Liu Ling's eyes seemed to be like a poisonous snake, while Ye Xiaoxiao's face was flushed, and she looked at Ye Qingyu bitterly.