Chapter 34: Heroine space

Ye Qingyu immediately placed her mental energy on Hua Mengyao's body, and found that she was bending over, preparing to stand up. Hua Mengyao lowered her head, so that everyone did not see her expression. Emotions of panic, shame, anger and hatred flashed quickly across her face!

When Hua Mengyao raised her head, her face was very happy: "Yaoyao, I also just discovered it. I looked at so many supplies around me, thinking that if I had space powers, it would be fine. I can collect more supplies to prepare for our return to Kyoto. Unexpectedly, when I thought about it this way, the things under my hands were gone. It happened to be seen by you. If you don’t tell me, I haven’t even realized that I have Space power."

Hua Mengyao's remarks, coupled with the realistic expression, made everyone's faces look better.

The person who revealed that Hua Mengyao had spatial abilities was the woman who had just looked at Ye Qingyu with a scrutiny gaze. The woman's appearance is very delicate, her face is innocent and harmless, but she feels very strange to Ye Qingyu.

This woman who gave Ye Qingyu a weird feeling was the reborn female partner Song Jiayao.

Song Jiayao: "Yeah, that's a coincidence. When moving materials, it can also stimulate space abilities. In the future, I will try again so that I can collect a lot of materials. Then I must divide Mengyao half, who Let us be good friends and best friends. Oh, I forgot, I haven't triggered the space power yet."

Hua Mengyao's face stiffened: "I'm just lucky. It should have been triggered during the fight. Didn't the country say that fighting can stimulate abilities? It's just that I didn't notice it at the time."

Song Jiayao: "Really? Why didn't I find that you are in danger just now? Didn't you say that the moment of crisis can only trigger the supernatural ability?"

At this time, a boy said, "Okay, Song Jiayao, everyone is busy moving supplies, why do you have so many problems? It is a good thing that Mengyao inspired the space power, so that we can collect more supplies. It’s also more convenient to go back to Kyoto. If you have any questions, let’s go back. It’s not safe here either."

Hua Mengyao gratefully glanced at the boy, and then put the box of instant noodles she had just collected on the ground.

Hua Mengyao: "This is what I received in the space unconsciously just now. I will let it go first. Ah, the space power can be stimulated and the labor of moving things can be avoided. I will go there and wait. , Thank you for your hard work." As he said, he smiled with everyone, and went to the waiting area of ​​the space supernatural person and waited.

Space ability players don't need to move materials, which is generally accepted by everyone. Otherwise, no one knows if people have collected the materials in private. Instead of letting people stare, let them rest. This also avoids the embarrassment of both parties.

Ye Qingyu looked at this scene calmly, but his heart was not calm. She didn't know Song Jiayao, nor did she mention it in the novel. Or mention that she forgot. But obviously, Song Jiayao knew that Hua Mengyao had room for a long time, and just proposed it just to embarrass Hua Mengyao. Is this a female partner who keeps framing the heroine? Ye Qingyu guessed that Song Jiayao is most likely the reborn person.

In the future, you should pay more attention. Some people are not dealing with Hua Mengyao and find Hua Mengyao not happy. She wants to help if there is a chance. It's just that Hua Mengyao is not a simple character, and a few words resolved the disadvantaged situation. And the person who made a sound for Hua Mengyao's rescue should be regarded as a male partner. Alas, Ye Qingyu regretted again and didn't read the novel carefully.