Chapter 141: The Meng Family

Meng Qifa seemed to sum up and said: "In this case, we just need to follow far away, and if we can, we should continue to practice killing zombies. Those with abilities should use abilities, and those without abilities should also exercise. Physical fitness, the country said, ordinary people may still inspire abilities. Although they allow us to follow, but when they really can't handle the situation, we still have to save ourselves."

Meng Qifa paused and said to Tong Yanyan solemnly: "Yanyan, we won’t investigate any more about the mutant bee you caused before, but that was the last time. I solemnly tell you the last time. Now is the end of the world, no one has the responsibility to tolerate your mistakes infinitely. If you still refuse to listen and offend someone who shouldn’t be offended this time, then I will let them deal with you, and we won’t intervene again!"

During this period of time, everyone fully experienced Tongyan Yan Qingqi's brain circuits, and was really fed up with her ability to cause trouble, so everyone except the little boy solemnly expressed their opinions. The childlike Qiqiao made smoke, his face flushed, and finally looked at the little boy.

The little boy said calmly: "You killed my parents, I am not your brother, and your brother was also killed." The little boy pursed his lips, but did not say: We are enemies. "We have nothing to do!"

Only then did Tong Yanyan realize that none of these people was on her side. She hated her, but at the same time she was a little flustered, afraid that these people would really leave her behind.

If everyone left her, who would rescue her when they met zombies? Who is looking for her food? No, she can no longer make these people dissatisfied. Humph, this is only temporary. When she finds a great boyfriend, she will abandon these people again.

Tong Yanyan said "I know", then lowered her head and stopped talking. This makes everyone relax a little bit of heart. But I didn't completely rest assured of her, because Tong Yanyan is always refreshing their three views.

The eagle simply took notes on the situation on the other side and circulated it with everyone. Everyone is quite satisfied with the Meng family. At any time, there is no shortage of capable people, nor is there a shortage of smart people, but there is a lack of capable, smart and current affairs.

Shen Ye explained to a few ordinary people: "After the end of the world, there are many strange abilities. We should pay attention to some important news in the future. We should avoid some people with strong eyesight and hearing ability."

Everyone nodded, expressing "understand".

They followed the route set by the scorpion all the way to the Qilin base. Of course, they did not follow the route completely. Sometimes the bridge to be crossed collapsed, and sometimes the road to be walked was cracked. They also change lines randomly.

And the Meng family did exactly what they said, following not far away, except for the old man, the old lady and the little boy, as well as Tong Yanyan, everyone else was trying hard to kill the zombies. Because half of them have no abilities, but they will join forces to kill zombies.

There are eight powers, and the little boy is a space power (Tong Haohao). The three brothers of the Meng family are: power mutants, gold-type abilities, and no abilities. Of the three daughter-in-laws, only three are water-type abilities; the four grandsons are: earth type (Meng Xiangyu) and fire type. (Meng Xiangrui), Speed ​​(Meng Xiangfei) and Wood Ability (Meng Xiangsen). The two granddaughters (Meng Xuanxuan and Meng Jiaojiao) and one granddaughter (Tong Yanyan) have no abilities.

Sixteen people, there are eight ability players, this probability is already extremely high. In fact, from the appearance alone, you can infer who has supernatural powers. A group of people stood there, their heights were obvious, highlighting the adult supernatural beings.

Now Ye Qingyu has long gone before the end of the world, and is embarrassed to peep into the privacy of others. She even liked listening to other people's conversations, and there were always some unexpected gains.

The Meng family’s family meeting was more interesting.

Ye Qingyu didn’t know what had happened before. He only saw Boss Meng comforting his depressed third brother, “Third brother, don’t be discouraged. A way for people to inspire abilities."

Meng Xiangfei said, "That's right, the cousin didn't have any abilities at first, and he didn't have it until after he was injured."

Old Meng's eyes lit up, and he said excitedly: "Big Brother, do you think I can also make the zombie scratch."

Boss Meng was shocked, "Nothing! Third brother, you can't mess around. We all saw how dangerous Haohao was at that time. Besides, along the way, we saw how many people were bitten by zombies. , Scratched, turned into a zombie? Therefore, Haohao's situation is just an exception, and we don't know what the key is!"

Meng Lao San's wife was also frightened by her husband's thoughts. "Qifu, you can't mess around. If you don't make it through, what will you do with my son?"

Meng Lao Er is also anxious to dispel Meng Lao San's thoughts, "Third brother, don't worry, we are all a family, no matter what, we will be together, we will wait patiently, wait for the base to research and stimulate people. Methods."

"Oh, I see, I won't mess around, don't worry, everyone." Meng Laosan said and patted his wife's hand to show comfort.

Boss Meng looked at everyone seriously and said, "Also, I have forgotten one thing. In the future, Haohao's situation must not be told to the outside. Although there are many people who have been bitten by zombies and activated their abilities. It is inevitable that someone will want to study this situation. Haohao does not have the ability to protect and protect himself. This matter must be kept secret. Wait, and talk to others. Haohao, do you understand what the uncle is talking about?"

Tong Haohao nodded solemnly and said: "Uncle, Haohao understands, don't tell others that Haohao has been caught by a zombie, otherwise Haohao will be taken away."

Everyone is very pleased with Haohao's intelligence, but they also feel sorry for this prematurely sensible child.

Well, Ye Qingyu heard the truth later: Tong Haohao's spatial ability was obtained after being injured by Tong Yanyan after being pushed to the zombie.

During this period of time, Tong Yanyan has coaxed and threatened the little boy more than once to stand on her side. Tong Yanyan said shamelessly, if it were not for her, Tong Haohao would not have obtained the power! Ye Qingyu couldn't help but feel sorry for this little boy. He had to be so unlucky to have such a sister.

Furthermore, Ye Qingyu is true and admires Meng's inspiration very much. She felt like this kind of person, or as the fox thought, it would be better to turn around, and it would be a shame to leave it to others.

When Meng Qifa was on the road, he picked up a medium truck on the side of the road. In order to save gasoline, I threw two cars away, leaving only a Mercedes-Benz SUV for the elderly and children. The rest went to the truck.