Chapter 39: Dark strike

Hua Mengyao said with an expression that I planned for you: "Although the country has six major bases, I suggest you go to the central base. After all, there is the core of national power, and the conditions must be the best." Hua Mengyao thought. The words are: if you don't come, how can I kill you?

Ye Qingyu smiled and replied, "Thank you, classmate Hua, for your suggestion. We will consider it carefully."

Hua Mengyao: "I don't know where your friends are? If we can, we can draw some people out and join you. This way, it will be much safer. Maybe it will be on the way." Hua Mengyao glanced at Shen Ye again It would be a pity if such a superb man was let go like this.

Ye Qingyu: "No, you have a lot of people. It is not appropriate to separate people for us alone. What's more, we still have several friends who are not in the same city. We plan to find them one by one, and it will cost a lot of money. When the time comes, it will inevitably delay your trip to Kyoto." With the hostess, how do you go to the Haizhu Automated Terminal in advance?

Hua Mengyao: "Well, I can only hope that we will meet again." Hua Mengyao glanced at Shen Ye again, "What is the name of this gentleman? I think the gentleman has the aura of a soldier, I don't know which unit it belongs to? Many of my family members are also in the army."

Shen Ye looked up, but he was looking at Ye Qingyu, "Hurry up, the noodles are embarrassed, and it won't taste good. The vegetables are cold." As he said, he peeled off a shrimp and put it in Ye Qingyu's bowl. From beginning to end, I didn't even look at Hua Mengyao.

Shen Ye: "Eat more food and taste this fried squid, it tastes good." Shen Ye took care of Ye Qingyu's non-stop dishes, and took good care of Ye Qingyu's rice.

When did Hua Mengyao suffer such humiliation, and this humiliation was given by a man she had a good impression of and wanted to take. She wanted to cry aggrieved, but she couldn't stop her anger. It's all the **** Ye Qingyu, this is his biggest enemy, everything will be robbed of her!

If Ye Qingyu knows what Hua Mengyao is thinking, he must spray her face. Who robbed whom? Regardless of whether it was the title of the school flower, or Shen Ye, it was all posted by herself. What's wrong with her?

Ye Qingyu's heart was secretly refreshed, how could Shen Ye be so cute! But he was embarrassed on the face, "Student Hua, that, I'm sorry, my companion is a little confessed, he rarely talks to strangers. Sorry."

The people eating melons cursed Ye Qingyu for opening his eyes and talking nonsense. How can a handsome guy with such a talent and imposing momentum recognize his life?

Hua Mengyao almost couldn't maintain her facial expression, her face was a little distorted. Hua Mengyao clenched her fists and worked hard for a long time before she suppressed the anger that was about to gush out, "This way, then I won't disturb your meal. I have a chance to talk again in the future. I hope that when we see you next time, we will Not a stranger anymore."

Hua Mengyao finished speaking and turned and left. Ye Qingyu exhaled and kept muttering: "The hostess is really amazing, I can bear it." Ye Qingyu felt that the food tonight was exceptionally delicious.

Shen Ye glanced at Ye Qingyu helplessly, and then picked her chopsticks and vegetables. The two get along very casually. Ye Qingyu didn't realize that Shen Ye used his own chopsticks to pick up dishes for her. Shen Ye's eyes flashed, doing what he was happy to do casually. Mensao people have a darker belly.