Chapter 109: Crisis opportunity

The fox comforted: "Don't worry, the captain and them both go to the central base. As long as they are on the same road, she will not dare to use this thing."

Scorpion said: "If Lingxi is here, then Lingxi will definitely find out what it is."

The fox thought of the powerful pill, and had a headache. Then he thought of something, and said, "I don't know what it is, it doesn't matter. We can take it out from time to time to attract some mutant beasts. In this way, we don't have to go out, just A steady stream of mutant beasts are delivered to the door."

Everyone's eyes lit up, and Squirrel wanted to get up and found that not only could he not move, he was also very hungry, "Brother, let me have a full meal first!"

Scorpion also shook his head and said, "I just want to sleep."

Hearing the food, Xiao Fei remembered his two big partners and asked: "Brother, Xiao Mu and Xiao Hei haven't eaten or drink for three days. When will they wake up?"

The fox was speechless, and said, "I am not a landlord and wealthy, so I can't let everyone eat, drink and sleep. The rest will wait until we eat, drink and sleep enough. Besides, the gains of these three days are enough for us to improve our abilities. Less. As for Xiao Mu and Xiao Hei, open the doors and windows of that room and let it ventilate. It is estimated that you will be able to wake up in an hour."

Therefore, during the time between Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu's city center, the people of Ziwei Villa spent fighting and improving their strength. Hua Mengyao reluctantly took out a Beast Attracting Pill, in order to attract a steady stream of mutant beasts, and drag Ye Qingyu to death.

Unexpectedly, Ye Qingyu and Shen Ye left. What Hua Mengyao didn't expect was that although this beast-inducing pill caused some trouble to the foxes at the beginning, it brought them a steady stream of crystal nuclei and mutant beast meat.

The boss and sister-in-law have been away for a long time, and Squirrel asked worriedly: "Fox, do you think the boss is in any danger? Do we want to save the boss?"

Everyone was worried, because Shen Ye didn't say when they would come back when they left. Just let them wait here. What's more, they are also on the same road with Hua Mengyao, who is deeply scheming and black-hearted.

Although the fox was worried, he was sensible, "No, you have to believe in the strength of the captain."

Scorpion asked immediately: "Will the captain be detained by the troops?"

The fox frowned, and he also had this worry, "We have to trust the captain, as long as he is unwilling to stay, no one can detain him. Besides, even if the captain is temporarily detained, we can't save people, we go. , It may also become a constraint to the captain. It makes the captain and the others more unable to get out."

"Well, we are not short of crystal nuclei, and we are all seizing the time to improve our strength. When the captain really needs us to save people, we are at least stronger than the captain."

...

When Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu passed by a large opera house, they found a zombie of the late third-level spirit system and a mutant dog of the early fourth-level earth system inside. The spirit type zombies control a dense number of zombies to move within a certain range.

Looking at similar situations, Ye Qingyu didn't have the numb feeling he had before. There is still time to think for a moment. In Ye Qingyu's view, the zombies' brains are broken, they can't think, even mutant beasts are inferior. But what does this spirit-type zombie do to control so many zombies lower than it? Can't eat their meat and crystal nuclei, is it fun?

Well, even if the zombies of the spirit system can control the creeps to attack the human cities and plunder the flesh and blood of the survivors, they don't have the brain to think, is there such a forward-looking vision? For example, now, he controls a group of young men to wander privately and do nothing.

Is this the instinct of spirit zombies? Just like mutant beasts instinctively use abilities? God treats these creatures so kindly.

What's interesting is that this mental zombie failed to control the mutant dog of the soil element at the beginning of the fourth level. It is estimated that the strength is not enough and can not be controlled. And these zombies had neither meat for the mutant dog to eat nor the soil crystal nucleus needed by the mutant dog, and the two sides were in peace.

The spirit zombies of the late level three are naturally not Ye Qingyu's opponents. After checking that there was no one nearby, Ye Qingyu repeated the old tricks. After controlling the mind-type zombies, all the zombies under it committed suicide and deducted the crystal nuclei.

Shen Ye still remembered Xiao Feather's worries about her ability before. In such a confined environment, Xiao Feather would not reveal her mental power after investigating. He didn't say any obstructive words anymore, but was a little helpless when he saw this scene: "Little Feather, you have done everything, you make me very unfulfilled. You are so powerful, I feel a little inferior."

"What happens when you feel inferior? Do you want to break up?"

"How come? I will work harder and become stronger."

Although Shen Ye was worried, he was always worried and anxious about the scenes he saw in the illusion. But he knew that this was his own problem, he couldn't keep the feather, it was because he didn't have the ability. He will only work harder for the future of the two.

Ye Qingyu smiled: "Okay, the mutant dog is looking at us fast, go and solve it, I will pick the crystal core." Shen Ye is good, not the glass heart, haha, she picked up the treasure!

"it is good."

Ye Qingyu once again confirmed that there was no one around, and used the air to collect crystal nuclei. I believe Shen Ye will be able to solve the mutant dog soon.

Ye Qingyu has always been fascinated and confident with Shen Ye. For Shen Ye, defeating the mutant dog is beyond doubt.

Ye Qingyu collected the crystal nuclei all over the ground with peace of mind. After collecting all the crystal nuclei, Ye Qingyu began to gather all the zombies together. Waiting for Shen Ye to throw the fireball and burn the corpses of these zombies.

Mutant Dog's earth element ability, defensive power is too strong. Earth Shields kept appearing all over its body, and Shen Ye's several series of abilities did not break through the fourth level, unable to break the mutant dog's defense. But the mutant dog can break through Shen Ye's defense. Shen Ye had no choice but to avoid the mutant dog's attack like a big dirt, and slowly rubbed against the other party until the other party's abnormal energy was exhausted.

While beating, Shen Ye said to Ye Qingyu, "Little Feather, give it some dirt."

Although Ye Qingyu didn't understand why, he threw a few large pots of soil at the mutant dog. Then Ye Qingyu was surprised to find that the mutant dog was throwing the soil over her to build a defensive wall.

After the earth wall was formed, Shen Ye flashed past, but it didn't collapse completely. Until the mutant dog has no abilities, it can't control its defensive wall built with soil.

When the wall collapsed, the mutant dog's abilities were almost consumed. Shen Ye asked Ye Qingyu to take back the soil. And he beheaded the mutant dog's head. Take out the crystal core and put away the corpse of the fourth-level mutant dog