Chapter 110: Male protagonist

Ye Qingyu came up and asked, "Shen Ye, what happened just now? Why can the mutant dog control the soil."

Shen Ye threw a few fireballs onto the corpse and turned to Ye Qingyu and said, "Little Feather, this is what I want to tell you. When I fought with the mutant golden python last time, I faintly discovered that the mutant golden python can absorb it. The thunder energy that I released. Of course, it was the thunder energy that was about to dissipate after losing control of my mental power.

So I guess that we can also control the ability of the corresponding type of material. For example, the mutant dog just now can control the soil, the fire-type ability can control the fire, and the gold-type ability can control all metals. There are also rivers that can be seen everywhere, which can be a means of attack for those with water system supernatural powers. Little Feather, also try to slowly explore this ability to control ice, even you can try to control water, after all, ice is another form of water.

However, this ability should be strengthened with the increase of the ability level, just like the mutant golden python in the late stage of the third level, I only vaguely feel that it has this ability. And the mutant dog of level 4 can already do it. It is believed that the mutant dog of level 5 will be more perfect than the one currently controlled. "

Ye Qingyu's eyes were particularly shining, and the bright Shen Ye couldn't help it. "Shen Ye, I think you are the hero of this world."

They were clearly talking about very important things, but Ye Qingyu came to this sentence, Shen Ye helplessly shaved Ye Qingyu's nose, "Well, we are the hero and the heroine of our own world."

Ye Qingyu could understand Shen Ye's words: everyone is their own master, the protagonist of their own world, and the controller of their own destiny.

...

Ye Qingyu paused while gnawing on Taozi, turned his head and said to Shen Ye: "Shen Ye, there is a group of people in front of you, who should be from the central base, who came out to do the task. The number is about two thousand, supernatural beings. There are also eight or nine hundred, and the rest are members of the army. What are you doing? So many people." But when Ye Qingyu saw a large group of acquaintances, he almost broke a silver tooth.

Ye Qingyu immediately withdrew his mental power, and said to Shen Ye with a bitter face, "You have a peach blossom in front of you, Hua Mengyao." Hearing Hua Mengyao's name, Shen Ye's face was really ugly. Shen Ye was also secretly gritting his teeth, his little girl and this Hua Mengyao were really fateful enemies. Otherwise, why is the frequency encountered so high? !

This road is in this section and is the only way forward. Shen Ye didn't stop or turn around, but continued to drive forward with a calm face. Because the team was taking a break for lunch, when Shen Ye's car drove to the team, it stopped and couldn't make it through.

Neither Shen Ye nor Ye Qingyu wanted to deal with this group of people. They just want to stay here for a while, and they will leave when the people in front leave. Only after this section can they make another turn. But some people can't do what they want. Because the mental powers in the team have long discovered that there are two people in this car. Naturally, this situation was reported up. Two people can walk around the city, the strength can be imagined.

So when a gentle young man brought Hua Mengyao and others to Shen Ye's car, Ye Qingyu was stunned, forgetting that she was still eating peaches.

A good one is like the son of Yujia. The son is unparalleled in the world, and independent from the world.

Even wearing a military uniform, people feel a strong bookish atmosphere. Is this the so-called ‘career in a thick cloth, with poems and books in your belly’? This made Ye Qingyu couldn't help but think of the Jiangnan talent who wore a robe and was green silk like ink, wielding ink and writing poems.

On the surface, the fox is also as gentle as jade, but Ye Qingyu knows that his belly is black inside. It is dumplings stuffed with black sesame seeds. But the person in front of him reveals the preciousness from the inside out. Ye Qingyu couldn't think of it, in reality, no, it should be said that there are still such people in the last days.

Shen Ye saw Ye Qingyu's reaction. He clenched his fists and got out of the car to greet these people.

The stranger asked, "Shen Ye?"

The appearance of Shen Ye made Hua Mengyao also very excited: "Shen Ye!"

Shen Ye looked at Bai Haoxuan carefully, little white face! After coming to such a conclusion, Shen Ye felt a lot more comfortable. "have not seen you for a long time."

As the heir cultivated by the Bai family, he naturally knew Shen Ye. Some capable people and talents in the army, as heirs of several big families, all know.

Obviously, Bai Haoxuan was surprised to see Shen Ye, but in a good mood, "We have a big task this time, let's go together?" But how does he feel that Shen Ye is hostile to him at this meeting?

Shen Ye asked faintly, "What mission?"

Shen Ye’s indifferent Bai Haoxuan didn’t take it to heart, because Shen Ye has always been like this, and immediately replied: “The Biological Research Center has some instruments we need, and the other is the zoo next to it. Qinglong Base Song Research Institute didn’t say, Can third-level mutant beasts be eaten? This time, we are going to hunt some third-level mutant beasts there."

During this period of time, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu did not pay attention to the news of the base. Unexpectedly, Song Tianxing would announce the news so soon. But also, all the major families are using all their best to solicit abilities. Publicizing the research results at this time is naturally a good way to demonstrate the strength of the family.

Shen Ye is not interested in the Biological Research Center. The zoo is feasible. If he remembers correctly, two meteorites fell in this zoo. And no matter how much meat there are mutant beasts above level three, they won't be too much. What's more, there are crystal nuclei. Shen Ye thought for a while and agreed.

Seeing Shen Ye's consent, Bai Haoxuan said with a smile, "Well, you have to rest for a while, and we will leave in half an hour." Bai Haoxuan looked at the people in the car, did not come out to say hello, and Shen Ye did not intend to introduce him, so he prepared. left.

Hua Mengyao didn't want to let Ye Qingyu go easily. He raised his hand and knocked on the car window, and said with contempt, "Qingyu, why don't you come down and say hello to everyone? Is there anything shameful?"

Well, since being humiliated by Ye Qingyu several times, the humiliation was even more thorough last time. The current heroine Hua Mengyao, as long as she meets Ye Qingyu, she will start to blacken. Maybe she didn't realize that Shen Ye couldn't get it. But Ye Qingyu was born at odds with her. As long as she saw Ye Qingyu, she couldn't control herself.

Ye Qingyu raised his eyebrows, pushed the car door, and got out of the car.

With a tall figure, a delicate and white face, and red lips full of amorous feelings, this is a charming-looking woman. But those extremely clear eyes gave people a sense of innocence.