Chapter 163: Energy mask

The eagle who doesn't speak often said: "I'll go, my style is also very special."

Squirrel said, "I believe they are interested in my spatial ability. The fox needs to stay and sit. The eagle will say without my mouth, I will go."

The fox waved his hand and said, "Okay, don't fight for now, check the news first. It's better to know the person above Hubus, so we can also stare at that person."

...

Shen Ye's team was number seventeen, a total of twenty-five teams, which was relatively late. Originally, their team was an ordinary team. It won't attract anyone's attention, but who will let them have a rose pursued by Hua Qishao? So, shortly after their trip, the leader of the Hua family came to see Rose.

This person looks older than Hua Qishao, even if he becomes a supernatural person, his age is blurred. But you can still guess a rough idea. The original age was at least thirty-four or five years old.

This guy is better at doing superficial skills, he encouraged everyone, and chatted for a long time. It seemed to remember who the rose was. With a righteous and awe-inspiring appearance, he said that Hua Qishao was spoiled by the elders at home, so Rose don't mind. If Rose needs help, just look for him, and he will definitely support Rose.

He also said that it is not easy for lesbians to go out and he must take care of them. Let the space abilities who follow him take some fruits to the team members of Rose. Rose hadn't refused, and the other women present had already thanked them and went to divide the fruit. Because they said that they are taking care of female supernatural beings, not just for Rose herself.

Rose was disgusting, but it didn't show it on her face. This time, he took his teammates out of the mission, and they were still under them. She can't offend the leader for the sake of her own pleasure, otherwise she will put her teammates in danger.

Ye Qingyu was also nauseous. What happened to the Hua family? One is more disgusting than the other.

In the following days, the leader, Hua Zhigang, came over from time to time. Ye Qingyu saw Rose's patience approaching her limit, and she sympathized.

The food on the road is also provided by the army, which is simple food. The staple food is compressed biscuits, instant noodles, etc. Every day, there is a meal with ham sausage or canned meat. Every day, three liters of water are provided to everyone. This configuration is quite good in the eight months of the last days. But for Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu, it was miserable.

Therefore, Shen Ye ignored everyone's gaze, took things as they were, and did it himself when eating. Can you not accept it? This is my own labor income, especially the things of the Hua family. Even if they don’t eat it, it’s good to take it back and exchange the feather for jade.

Of course, they can't be too much. The most is to cook noodles, fry rice, make soup, and roast meat. Occasionally, he took out a few seemingly wrinkled fruits, but Shen Ye used the fire power to steam the moisture on the outside.

At this level, Shen Ye shrank again after shrinking. But other people don't think so. Seeing the dry compressed biscuits in their hands, they are almost greedy to death, okay? Knowing that Shen Ye was someone who didn't have a team in, several teams wanted to win Shen Ye together.

There were still a few women in the team, who all looked at the dazzling people with hatred and defensive eyes. Because the eyes of the men in the car were all attracted by the bright people. Later, Ye Qingyu took the place of the bright people and basically became the target of all women's envy and hatred.

Shen Ye is powerful, handsome in appearance, and gentle and considerate. The fire knife, the rocket, and the one who juggles is called a proficient. For so long, someone had figured out how to control the power, and the major bases also announced the news, but few people were as skilled as Shen Ye. What's more, everyone came one by one. When did a dozen rockets come out together?

Because of the large number of people, Shen Ye shot quickly, basically nothing happened to Ye Qingyu. So the women were all angrily, feeling that Ye Qingyu only had a face, so why was it that a strong man like Shen Ye was favored. Ye Qingyu knew about the indignation of these women in private. But she didn't take it to heart, didn't she have something to say? Those who are not jealous are mediocre.

Until one time, when a large number of zombies appeared, Ye Qingyu showed strong ice-type abilities and swordsmanship, although some people were still jealous, but they also shut up. Because this is the end of the world, the mouth is happy, and if you accidentally lose your life, no one will bring justice to them.

Maybe it's worried that the other three aristocratic families should rush to Qingfeng City first. Their team rushed all the way, except for the normal eating and sleeping time, basically did not pause much, and drove forward with enough firepower all the way.

Qingfeng City was originally a secondary county, but later in the surrounding mountains, several mineral veins were discovered. I heard they were all rare mineral veins. Therefore, it gradually developed into a super urban area. And this National Laser Research Institute was built because of these rare mineral veins.

But the original second-level Qingfeng County was just a small county, not very big. It had to be expanded outwards, forming three parts: a new city, an old city, and an industrial zone. Although there are areas for reconstruction in the old city, there are still many problems left. Therefore, the administrative center of Qingfeng City gradually moved to the new city. Before the end of the world, the new urban area had a total area of ​​1,324 square kilometers and a total population of 980,000. The new city is the target of their mission this time.

As he travelled all the way and finally approached Qingfeng City, Ye Qingyu was shocked on the spot. Ye Qingyu looked at the orange energy mask in surprise, not knowing what to do. Is this a barrier formed by mental power? The orange one looked more closely, and Ye Qingyu was even more surprised. This was the light mask formed by the fifth-level mental power.

Ye Qingyu's mental power is special. She is now in the middle of the fourth level, and her detection range is centered on her, which can spread around 600,000 meters. After advancing forty to fifty thousand meters, she can see the new urban area of ​​Qingfeng City from here on the opposite side.

She can only look at the orange mask now, and can't see the situation inside the mask. I can only go a little further, but it is undeniable that there is a fifth-level spirit zombie, or a mutant beast, or a mutant plant.

After Shen Ye found out, his expression was also very solemn. This time may really be the most dangerous task they have encountered so far. It is estimated that currently human beings do not have level 5 supernatural powers, let alone a mental system with unknown attack methods. If the Level 5 Spirit Element does not let humans in, no one should be able to break through the Level 5 barrier. Perhaps nuclear missiles are okay, but the price is too high.