Chapter 25: Post-war reflection

Ye Qingyu smashed an ice hockey puck towards the forehead of a zombie in front of the door and slammed it. The forehead of the zombie was smashed. With the dark blood, the yellow-brown brain, and the indescribable smell of corpses, Ye Qingyu felt a surge in his stomach. Relying on tenacious perseverance, Ye Qingyu suppressed the discomfort in his stomach, but his face turned pale.

Ye Qingyu drew out the soft sword and slashed at the other zombie, cutting off the zombie's head. When the remaining three heard the movement, they rushed back. Unexpectedly, the speed of the initial zombies is also different. It's normal to think about it, everyone's physique is different, even after becoming a zombie.

Ye Qingyu dodged the claws of the zombie behind him sideways and kicked the zombie in front of him. The two zombies collided and fell down, "click, click", this is the sound of a fracture. The bones of the early and low-level zombies are very stiff, slow to move, and their bones break as soon as they fall, but this can't stop them from walking or crawling towards food.

Ye Qingyu waved the sword backhand, chopped off the head of the zombie beside him, and was inevitably sprayed with stinky black blood. Ye Qingyu stiffened, and kept hinting to herself that there was nothing on her body, she didn't smell anything, and she didn't feel vomiting. Under her constant thoughts and hints, Ye Qingyu felt better and lost. Ye Qingyu didn't delay any more time, and deceived him to chop off the heads of the two zombies that had not yet risen up.

Ye Qingyu looked at the zombie's head on the ground, closed his eyes, and cut it open with a soft sword. Suddenly, black blood and yellow-brown brains splashed all over. A few drops even splashed onto Ye Qingyu's face. Ye Qingyu could no longer suppress the feeling of vomiting. After Ye Qingyu stood up on the wall and took out the mineral water to rinse his mouth, he felt better.

The gap between imagination and reality is too big. No matter how many zombie movies you watch, no matter how many apocalyptic novels you watch, no matter how long you spend your heart building on yourself, immersive contact and theoretical imagination are completely different.

Ye Qingyu exhaled and began to reflect on himself. Cleanliness is bad, and in the last days, you can no longer expect to have the smelly black blood and the yellowish-brown stuff on your body. Hemp egg! Ye Qingyu cursed in a low voice. It's too much. Although the bright red blood and white brain are unacceptable, the things splashing out of the zombie's head are even more disgusting. But Ye Qingyu couldn't help but feel lucky. Fortunately, the way this world absorbs crystal nuclei is not directly swallowed. Otherwise, Ye Qingyu estimated that his abilities would not be upgraded. It's really that yellowish-brown thing, it's disgusting to people's imagination.

Ye Qingyu returned to the zombie's head, and gave a silly X evaluation to his silly head-chopping behavior just now. She should insert a soft sword into her head and cut it open. This will prevent the contents from splashing around.

Ye Qingyu used a sword to pick up the zombie's head that had just been split. There was nothing she expected. Similarly, Ye Qingyu properly inspected the remaining four heads, and indeed no crystal nuclei had been produced. Ye Qingyu took out the handkerchief and wanted to wipe the soft sword, but found that the soft sword was as clean as new, and it was not stained. What a sword! Ye Qingyu wiped it before putting the handkerchief into the side pocket of the backpack.

Ye Qingyu felt very embarrassed when he killed a zombie for the first time. However, when checking whether the zombie's head has a crystal nucleus later, Ye Qingyu felt that her receptive ability was strengthening, and she should have overcome the vomiting caused by nausea. Even Ye Qingyu felt that killing a zombie gave her a faint sense of excitement. Perhaps Ye Qingyu still felt very sick when facing the zombies again. But it shouldn't be a mess, and she believes that over time, she will get used to it.