Chapter 147: Dawn Team

Ye Qingyu ignored these five people, looking at their faces, they should not be strange people. She continued to look at the situation in the small village, anyway, if a fox was staring at it, she would find someone coming soon.

Thinking of the fox, Ye Qingyu pursed his lips and smiled, because the fox was greedy for the water system crystal nucleus in the late fourth stage. It's a pity that the location where the mutant water plants stayed is not only turbulent, but the depth is also not shallow, with a depth of 13 or 4 meters.

Underwater combat is not so easy. What's more, the mutant beasts in the late fourth level can touch the threshold of controlling the natural power of this system, but it is not known whether the mutant plants have this ability. Furthermore, with the mutant Chinese cabbage encountered before, as well as the four mutant beasts in the team, when facing mutant animals and plants that have no tendency to attack humans, it is not necessary to kill them all.

After all, ordinary plants no longer exist in this world, and all plants have mutated. No matter it is a monster plant, there are also mutant plants with a certain energy system, or mutant plants with no attributes. It is impossible for humans to eradicate all mutant plants.

Ye Qingyu looked at the small village back and forth, left and right, and found that there was nothing to gain, and then he recovered his mental power. Looking at the sky, it was dark, because it was cloudy, and it was darker today than in the past.

Ye Qingyu walked back to the office where the battle beast hunting team was located. As expected, the fox was telling everyone about the upcoming five people. Everyone has become accustomed to encountering all kinds of people on the road. The fox just said, let everyone be prepared.

Because the recreation room where the Meng family lived was located at the westernmost side of the row of houses, the five people found the Meng family the first time they arrived.

And the boss of the Meng family led the five to find the Beast Hunting Team.

The five teammates, named Shuguang, are five college students, all from Umula. It's here to travel, and three of them have supernatural powers.

The members in order are:

Song Shilei, a person with fire type supernatural ability, his girlfriend Wang Li is an ordinary person;

Zhang Tianze, an ordinary person, his girlfriend Zhang Xia is a native of the earth system;

Su Yudie, a water system supernatural player, (a little white flower attribute), whose boyfriend Liu Jun became a zombie.

They had been in a private small base before, but the small base was attacked by mutant beasts and dispersed.

The surviving people in the small base are organized together, ready to go to the large base. It's just that the hearts of the people are uneven, and the bases they plan to go to are not the same.

And the Dawn Squad is going to its hometown, the White Tiger Base. It is a pity that there are fewer people going. It is because the Baihu base is too far away and the road is not peaceful. After the end of the world, because of some policies of the White Tiger Base and some information announced, the White Tiger Base has great prestige in the hearts of the survivors. Although many people yearn for the White Tiger Base, they will have their lives to arrive.

There is no way, the Dawn team is ready to follow the largest number of people to the Qilin base. There are so many people in the base, maybe you can find someone to team up to the White Tiger Base. What's more, you can also hire bounty hunters to send them back to the White Tiger base. It just needs them to save a lot of crystal nuclei.

The luck of this team was really bad, and a group of zombies later dispersed the team. The five people walked in embarrassment for a few days before they met the person who was resting here.

In this way, the Dawn Team chose one of the remaining three rooms to live in. It's just a companion, as long as it's not brain-dead and doesn't cause trouble, the fox agreed without caring.

When the members of the Dawn Squad dispersed and went to settle down, Ye Qingyu had no plans to return to the room. The weather in July was a bit hot, and the heat did not dissipate much because of living by the river. It is even more muggy because of the coming heavy rain.

Ye Qingyu felt that she was also a little irritable, as if it was because of the weather? As if it rained last time, she was very upset. Afterwards, I kept making pastries and diverted my attention. However, Ye Qingyu had no plans this time. She wants to stay with everyone.

Shen Ye looked at Ye Qingyu who was sitting in a daze and asked, "Don't go to rest?"

Ye Qingyu shook his head, approached Shen Ye, and whispered: "This time it's raining, there will still be thunder, right?"

Shen Ye nodded, "Well, it should be. Summer is here."

As soon as Shen Ye's voice fell, the sky outside the window suddenly brightened, and the small flame on the candle on the table shook. Following this, thunder seemed to be booming and muffled on the other side of the sky. Well, it seems to be far away.

Ye Qingyu raised his head, looked at Shen Ye, and said, "Well, I am ready to clean up the bed."

Shen Ye hooked the corner of his mouth, there was no extra words, just an "um". He set up a bed for Ye Qingyu in the corner away from the window. Ye Qingyu put on his bedding and began to make the bed.

Unexpectedly, Ye Qingyu was afraid of thunder, and Shen Ye wanted to abduct people to another room. When thunder was flashing, he would definitely hold Ye Qingyu tightly to prevent her from being afraid. Shen Ye shook his head, forget it, it will be long in the future.

With everything ready, Shen Ye settled down next to Ye Qingyu's bed. In this way, it will not make the little girl uncomfortable, but also can accompany her when she is scared.

As time went by, the lightning outside became denser and the thunder became louder and louder. After the apocalypse broke out, because there was no entertainment at night, everyone generally went to bed earlier. But today, perhaps the weather is sultry, or the thunder is too loud and no one is sleeping.

Either sitting and practicing, or talking in a low voice. Ye Qingyu took the medical book, but couldn't stand it. Ye Qingyu threw away the medical book, resting his head with his hands, and looking at the ceiling. In fact, her mental power had already dispersed, it was very dark, and she couldn't see her fingers in the dark.

A flash of lightning that resembled a centipede tore through the black ink sky, Ye Qingyu shivered, his mental strength was recovered, and Ye Qingyu closed his eyes. Boom boom boom, thunder from far to near.

Why is she afraid of thunder and flashes? When did this start? Ye Qingyu fell into a memory. That was something that happened in a previous life. When she was thirteen years old, she participated in a summer camp and went to the mountainous area to carry out the activity of ‘helping handrails and pulling hands’.

It is a small village in a remote mountainous area. In other words, it was a mountainous area with more than a dozen small villages. At that time, she and seven other classmates were assigned to a small village. They brought all kinds of gifts they bought with their pocket money, clothes, toys, school supplies, and books.

In addition to the gifts they brought, they also brought with them the task of making up lessons for the children in the village, and they also had to persuade some of the children who had dropped out to return to school. At the same time, they also came to learn and experience rural life, and they were scattered and lived in the homes of the villagers.