Chapter 13: First time heart-to-heart

Shen Ye didn't tell the situation concretely, the situation at that time was really critical. There are not only people from Oceania, but also secret service mercenaries hired by several waves of people in the country. It was precisely because of the existence of a few waves that Shen Ye found a chance to escape. Several waves of people fought together, but there were still a few chasing them.

Ye Qingyu was also shocked when Shen Ye said about the situation at that time. It turned out that this person was on the verge of life and death. Ye Qingyu was also touched by Shen Ye's confession of his identity. In her cognition, the information of special forces is confidential, and even family members cannot be told.

To be honest, Shen Ye really didn't have the kind of consciousness to live and die for the country. His experience is doomed to his code of conduct. Shen Ye joined the army because of Shen Ying, and Shen Ye entered the special forces unit because of Shen Ying. As a special force performing a special task, Shen Ye was exposed to too many dark sides at all levels. This makes Shen Ye's work style more flexible.

In Shen Ye's view, serving as a soldier is his profession, and doing what he should do within the scope of his duties. He will only sacrifice for the people who put him in his heart. And for the country, for the people, the realization that everything, even life, can be sacrificed, Shen Ye does not have.

The reason why he turned around to save Ye Qingyu that day was also because, in Shen Ye's eyes, he brought the danger to Ye Qingyu. It was his responsibility to save Ye Qingyu.

Shen Ye: "I understand that my injury is so fast, it is the effect of the food you ate me. I don't ask what you gave me, and I don't ask where these things come from. If not, To remind you, I will pretend not to know. Because I am a beneficiary, I will not avenge myself. But there are some things I have to let you know before I say these things."

Shen Ye's words made Ye Qingyu nervous, and she lowered her head. In this case, she didn't know what to do. Admit or deny? Shen Ye is testing?

Shen Ye: "Xiao Yu, there are not only ordinary people in this world, but also ancient martial arts practitioners. Ordinary people only know the state power and don’t know whose hands the state power is in. The leader that ordinary people see may be someone A puppet of a family. Some powerful people know that there are eight great families, but few people know that the eight great families are all ancient martial arts practitioners. And I am also an ancient martial arts practitioner."

Ye Qingyu raised his head in surprise and looked at Shen Ye. I didn't expect that Shen Ye would tell her something like this. Well, she didn't see this content from the novel. Because she didn't read the novel much at all, she just flipped through it casually and read some specious content. After the small cannon fodder Ye Qingyu died, he threw it away. She only knows the last days, only the little things that happened before the death of the small cannon fodder, that is, within half a year of the last days. Specifically, she doesn't even know her social background. She thought this society was the same as the country she used to live in. Unexpectedly, there is a family of ancient warriors.

Shen Ye: "The reason why I told you the existence of the eight great ancient martial arts family is because the food you gave me made me feel the bottleneck of the breakthrough. If the eight great families know that there are things in your hands that can enhance your internal strength, You can imagine what kind of situation you will face. So, promise me not to use these things in front of others in the future."

Ye Qingyu thought about various possibilities. She thought that Shen Ye would hand her over to the country. She thought that Shen Ye would use this as a threat to let her hand over more spiritual spring water. She also thought that Shen Ye would directly imprison her. Get up and get more benefits. The best result was that Shen Ye pretended not to know, but did not expect it to be just a kind reminder.