Chapter 10: Female Matchmaking Past Life

Song Jiayao: "The main body of this star has already been dissipated in the universe. When it crashed into Shenluo planet, countless planet fragments formed around the star, rubbing with the atmosphere, passing through the atmosphere, and suddenly the mountains and rivers changed dramatically, and the climate was strange. , Many cities collapsed, and even some island nations sank completely, and there were many newly formed lands. For a while, there were smoke and smoke everywhere in the world. These planetary fragments carry this large amount of energy and viruses, and friction with the atmosphere, the energy in the planetary fragments also diffuses Into the air.

These energies have changed everything on the planet of Shenluo, even the dying planet energy is not comparable to the planet of Shenluo.

Humans have no way of knowing how long these meteorite fragments have fallen, because the impact of these energy or the invasion of viruses has caused all living things to fall into a deep sleep. These energies and viruses have transformed the bodies of some people, and those who have endured the past become supernatural beings or mutants, but ordinary people are the worst. But more people did not endure the past and became the living dead. We call it zombies.

At the same time, other creatures around the world have been changed. Animals are also the same as humans. There are mutant beasts with supernatural powers, which account for the majority of animals. There are also ordinary animals, but the number is very small. There are also zombies. And plants, there are no ordinary plants, only mutant plants and monster plants. Mutated plants are beneficial to humans, and there are also a large number of poisonous mutant plants. There are also a few demon plants that can fight. These monster plants are like mutant beasts, hunting humans and animals, and of course they also hunt zombies and zombie animals.

On the third day of the falling of the star, all creatures woke up at this moment, and the end of the world broke out. Since then, humans have begun the process of fighting zombies and mutated plants and animals. Humans need the nuclei of zombies and mutated plants and animals to improve their abilities. Zombies, mutant animals, and monster plants also need human flesh and blood and supernatural nuclei.

Survival in the early apocalypse, the most important thing is survival supplies. After the end of the world broke out, all production lines stopped. Three days after the end of the world, water and electricity were cut off. The plants that did not mutate were all dead. A month later, it rained, which washed the viruses in the air, without drinking water, and the soil was no longer suitable for growing food. Then the materials left before the end of the world have become the pillars on which people live in the early period of the end. "

Song Jiayao seemed to have seen everything that happened in her previous life, her eyes were full of horror, sadness, and hatred.

Song Jiayao: "I know this incident sounds too weird. I didn't believe it at the beginning. I just thought it was a nightmare, but what happened in the next few days has been corroborating my dream. "

Song Jiayao: "Grandpa, two days later, the Queen of Latin America will visit our country; Dad, you have an anti-drug task at hand and it is finishing, but you have to be careful of Li Chao from the second camp. He finally sold it out for money. Undercover by the drug lord; Mom, your school is in a teacher literacy competition, about three days later, you will receive congratulations for being awarded the second prize; Second brother, you have been paying attention to the expected fantasy fairy tour holographic game, tomorrow The public beta will be announced on September 8. Brother, ahem, I will talk about you later."