Chapter 150: Team growth

Ye Qingyu felt it was a pity that he had no time to think about it, and put some of the remaining branches into the space. Just when Ye Qingyu wanted to put that fourth-stage late water system crystal nucleus into space, he remembered the fox. If the income is available, there is no way to take it out and give it to the fox. Ye Qingyu had to put it on the bank of the river, creating an illusion of being bombed to the bank.

At the same time, looking at the damage of the rubber dam, the rushing river water has no obstacles, and it rushes down. Both the dead and comatose mutant water creatures were washed away. While everyone was still in a daze, Ye Qingyu quickly collected the spoils from the space. Regardless of the level and type, all put away, this is the spoils that Shen Ye has spent a lot of energy on.

Shen Ye frowned when he saw the rubber dam destroyed by him. The damage of the rubber dam was unexpected to Shen Ye. In the end of the world, the rubber dam has lost its original meaning, no matter whether it is upstream or downstream, there are no towns and villages. But this was left before the end of the world after all. Shen Ye thought for a while because of the various historical and cultural heritages that no longer existed in the last days, shook his head, no longer entangled.

Shen Ye shook his hand, unexpectedly the power of controlling the force of nature was so great. It's a pity that his lightning system ability probably can only exert such great power in this kind of weather.

Shen Ye stepped down from the observation deck, preparing to clean the battlefield with everyone. As for the spoils in the river, I believe Ye Qingyu will not let go of a single trace.

"Boss, all the fish and shrimps in the river have been washed away!" The squirrel killed a jumping mutant shrimp and saw Shen Ye coming over and jumping up and down the river bank. Well, in the eyes of squirrel, nothing matters.

"That's no way. The turbulent river water can't go down and salvage." Shen Ye knew that Ye Qingyu would not let go of the spoils in the river, but he couldn't say much.

"Hey, I don't know which guys are cheaper!" Squirrel turned away from the shore one step at a time, ready to clean the battlefield.

Shen Ye replied silently in his heart: Actually, no one is cheap, they are still in the pocket of his own family.

Squirrel walked a few steps, seeming to think of something, and then fell back, "Boss, the trick just now, did you say that the force of nature is controlled by what you said?"

Shen Ye nodded, "Well, you have to practice and try more in the future, you can do it too."

Squirrel nodded excitedly, "I'm still the boss, I will definitely work hard in the future." Squirrel thought about it, and said, "If I encounter a fire in the future, I won't need a firefighter. I can do it."

Because the sound of the thunderstorm was loud, Squirrel and Shen Ye were very close, and other people could not hear Shen Ye and Squirrel talking, so except for the people of the beast hunting team, when they saw Shen Ye, they seemed to have seen something unbelievable. Normally, they were all guessing about Shen Ye's ability level.

"Fox, do you feel it, did the fourth-level aquatic plants die?" Ye Qingyu asked loudly while packing up the prey with a flushed face. There is no way, a mental power such as a fox can perceive living creatures. The creature is dead, but cannot sense the existence of the crystal nucleus.