CHAPTER | 04

A/N
Elora's outfit above 👆
(Just look at the outfit guys. I'll post the characters soon.)

I gasped as we enter the restaurant. "Wow! This is beautiful."

"Yup this is were all the rich bastards dine." An old lady passes by just in time to hear Gaddy's statement. The woman held her head high and scoffed, mumbling something to herself as she proudly adjust her expensive fur coat. "Did I say something wrong?" Gabby asked in a whisper, confused when the woman glared at her.

I chuckled and looked around with the smile not leaving face. Chandeliers, soft music, people chattering, spoons and forks hitting plates, glass clinking, formal outfits, bright lights, massive stairs, red carpets, waiters, food. The place looks marvelous!

"Where's the office?" I asked glancing around all hyper. I'm so ready to explore this bitch. The last time I was here it wasn't this high-toned. It started with Junk food, round plastic tables and chairs, casual wear, and low costumers. Not that it wasn't good back then but this now, this is great, this is a major upgrade.

She pointed up the stairs with a smirk. "Up there."

I gawked at the massive spiral staircases in horror. "There's no way I'm climbing so many steps. Where's the elevator?"

"Of course you wouldn't. Follow me, you lazy bone." She grumbled.

"Girl it's called saving energy. Right, Bree?" I glanced at Brianna for backup. She was confused, briefly looking back and forth from me to her Aunt. I mouthed 'say yes to her with a straining 'or no fruits' look.

Her head quickly nodded up and down in agreement. "Uh-huh."

"Haha my little partner in crime." I was carrying her on my hip so we could move faster.

"Like mother like daughter." Gabby mumbled smiling at us.

I pecked my angle's cheek and grinned at her. "I trained her well."

"What the fuck is this!? I didn't order this!" A high pitch voice yelled which caused heads to turn.

"But Ms you ordered pumpkin soup with-" The waiter tried to explain but the rude person cut him off.

"Shut the f**k up I know what I ordered and I didn't order this!"

Gabby groaned beside me. "Lora go handle that for me please."

"And I must do that because?"

"Cause I might do something I sure as hell won't regret if I put my foot over there." She glared in the direction. "Plus you're the owner."

My eyes widen at this. "What."

She huffed and pushes me a little. "Ted will explain when he gets back. Just go, that girl is gonna eat the poor waiter alive."

"Fine by me." I muttered. That girl could eat up the whole restaurant all I care. Drama is not my thing and I know if I go over there I'll start one.

"Please." She pleaded. "With a cherry on the top."

"Stop. You're annoying." I grumbled, "Take Bree with ya."

"Remember you're the owner." Again with that. What does she mean?

I held up my thumb in response then walk over to the table about eight persons were sitting there. "What's going on here?" I asked. If this wasn't a serious case I would be dying with laughter because of how I said it. Come to think of it doesn't this place has a manager?

I quickly walked up to the edgy waiter and lean into his ears. "Hey, I'm Elora Ted- Mr. Walters's sister. You can go, I'll take it from here." I whispered.