CHAPTER | 13

Elora Pov~

Three Months Later

Three months.

Three fucking months, no call, no text, no nothing not even a fucking letter. I knew I shouldn't have let that son of a bitch get to my head.

What did I expect anyway? For him to finally play his role and then a happy ever after, well stupid me. Why am I even getting upset over this? I should have been glad that he's out of the way I have raised Brianna for three years without him. I swear when I lay my hands on Victor his mother will stay wherever she's and feel his pain and agony.

"Are you even listening to me?" Selena asked.

I didn't realize how tense my hands were around the steering wheel.

I sigh. "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

She turn facing me with a judgmental glare.

"What?" I asked

"I should be asking you that since you're acting rather strange." She stated.

I roll my eyes and make a left turn we're going to Jennifer Quinn's wedding scene to continue our planning.

"I'm acting perfectly normal thank you."

She give me a bored look and hum in response. "Can we make a little stop at a café? I'm hungry."

"Okay."

"I won't take long wait here." She jumped out of the vehicle as soon as we were in the cafe's parking lot. I chuckle when she trips over her feet. "I'm alright!" She yells, shrugging it off.

"Get me a slice of pie okay!" I shout back and drive off to find a better parking space.

We arrive at the location on schedule, I was surprised to see Ms. Quinn when we arrived because she usually sends her MIBs to supervise. She is rich without a doubt, everything she ordered for the wedding is expensive.

The high pitch scream she gives when she runs up to me gives me a slight headache
"Omg! You must be Elora." She embraces me tightly while flashing her pearly white smile.

I awkwardly hug her back. "Nice to finally meet Ms. Quinn."

She snorted waving off my comment. "Please you don't have to be so formal with me just call me Jennifer."

"I must say that I'm in love with the setting, it's perfect!" She screams.

I swear If she keeps up this shrieking act.

I smile. "The Rose Amor Venue always do the job right. We bring exactly what our customers request."

She nods and takes in her surrounding with the smile not leaving her face. "I can tell you do." She gasps looking beside me. "You must be Serena the one that I spoke with on phone."

Selena grimace but quickly cover it up with a smile. "It's Selena and yes I am her."

She abruptly pulls Selena in for a hug. "Aw, you two are so sweet." She whips her head up. "Hey we should hang out sometimes, I have a feeling that we're going to be good friends. Let's go out Friday night one of my friends will be hosting a party you girls should come."

"I don't-" Selena and I both said at the same time.

"Nope no excuses, we are going out Friday night. Give me your numbers." She demanded.

There's only one word that I can use to describe her spoiled. I can tell she's the type that depends on daddy's money.

"Okay." A little party can get my mind off things.