CHAPTER | 22

Victor Pov~

"We need to take him to a hospital guys."

Jennifer panicked, worriedly looking at Danny who is bleeding out in the brand new Jeep I just fucking bought.

"Fuck, I still can't understand why we didn't throw his ass in the trunk." I clench my teeth in agony as I watch the blood drip on my car seat.

"Just Drive."

"I just bought this car, Trina."

"Stop being a pussy and shut up. Your baby mama is in danger and the only thing you can think about is blood dripping on your car seat?" Loe asked.

"Do you know how much this car cost me?"

Trina groan. "I can see why you and Danny had this strong bond." She scowls eyeing me.

I hear a loud cough before screaming breaks out in the back. I look through the rear mirror, blood was spraying out of Danny's mouth like water coming from a hose.

"Fuck."

Leo grimaces wiping blood off his face. "Okay, let's take his ass to the trunk."

"Oh, now you want to take him to the trunk."

It took us 45 minutes to reach the club. Trina and the girls go in by the main entrance and Leo, Asher and I take it through the back.

"So what's the plan." Asher asked.

"First we need to get this door open. It's locked from the inside but the bolt is slack."

"So it just needs a little shaking to open up." Leo said taking the lead. He pushes the door and we could hear the bolt making noises indicating its movement. He does this for some more seconds before the door pushes open.

"Good work twin bro." I smirked.

He gave an eye roll. "Don't say it like that."

"What?"

"That 'twin bro' was clearly laced with mockery."

Trina's Pov~

The guys took the back entrance, leaving me and the girls at the front. I hope they don't fuck this up cause Leo and Victor be acting like immature teens.

As we approach the bouncer, he opens the door for us to enter after recognizing me.

"Ugh."

Sometimes I forget what this place is capable of. There were people having sex in random corners, drugs everywhere, alcohol, strippers, and more sex! I've come here a lot of times but never at nights so it was usually empty.

"How am I just knowing about this place." Jennifer grinned while swaying her hips to the music.

I swear this girl is a whole mood. "Girl you live in Paris." I laughed.

"Oh, right."

Selena scowls at her. "Jennifer focus."

"She's right, let's go."

I lead them into the bathroom. Right on the spot, two girls are blowing down a guy.

"Get out." I ordered.

The guy laughs rubbing his body covered with booze and sweat. Yuck.

"Come on girl, let's all enjoy ourselves here. Be good girls and bend down for daddy." He disgustingly states flipping his tongue at us.

I lazily pull out my gun and point it at him. "I'll have you kneeling if you don't get the fuck out in. 1... 2...3..."

Before I could count to five they all crumble out of the bathroom.