CHAPTER | 19

Victor Pov~

I am pacing around my room, unsure of where to begin; this seems like a sick prank. I searched her home, job, and even the home of one of her friends, but Elora was nowhere to be found, I don't know where else to look or what to do. I know she was dating a Gray, which is a good start, but it turns out that he is nowhere to be found. Chances are he kidnaped her and write that letter as a cover-up or both just decided to run off which would be completely heartless of Elora. Brianna birthday is in two days and the kid is already asking for her mother what the heck am I suppose to do?

"Daddy?" Brianna who happen to just walked into my room with a stuffed animal pout holding out her hands to me. "Up, up."

"Hey angel, what's wrong now?" I asked as I pick her up.

Her bottom lip pushes out covering her top, forming a pout. "Where s mommy?"

"She's running a little late baby." I hushed, lying just to calm her down.

"Otay." Her face suddenly brightens as she wiggles herself loose out of my hands. "I have to go, Mr. Snuggles s waiting."

I chuckle at her sudden change of mood. "And who's Mr. Snuggles?"

She holds up the stuffed animal and waves its hands. "Hi, m Mr. Snuggles."

"Well nice to meet you Mr. Snuggles." I greet earning a giggle from the toddler.

"Bye."

I grin as I watch her small frame drag the stuff toy behind her as she leaves the room. Why would you leave this baby with me while she is still getting used to me? Elora has no right to do this, and it will utterly crush this little girl's heart, I can't give her the comfort she seeks when she needs her mother's attention.

I quickly dial Danny's number the only person who can fix this.

"Ahhh yes, daddy!!!" A voice moans from the phone along with clapping sounds.

I groan and end the call, choosing to inform him of my arrival through a text message. I gather some clothing and other necessities in a suitcase, before leave the building I inform Ms. Taylor of my absence and instruct her to take care of Brianna. I couldn't tell Brianna about my leave as it would send me on an emotional roller coaster. Just as I stepped outside to begin my journey I ran into my "twin" brother, he was with two girls, one of whom is Selena, a friend of Elora's, and a guy.

"I'm sorry I don't remember having a camp in front of my house," I said glaring at the group.

"Aww why so harsh?" Leo mocked holding his chest with a pout.

I grimace. "Who allowed this fool to enter my property?" I snap and look toward the gate to see one of my guards with a black eye, he held down his head to avoid my gaze.

"As you can see, we let ourselves in." He winked as he cockily lends on a red jeep.

"Leo behave." Selena butted in. "Victor, we're here to ask you what you're going to do about Elora's sudden vanishing. She loves that baby too much, and I know she would never abandon Brianna in that situation. Something is wrong."

"I'm working on it." I clenched my teeth and uttered. "I can understand why you're here, however why them?" I questioned glancing at my so-called identical brother, who had a silly grin on his face.

"Oh well, this is Asher and Jennifer they're also friends of Elora." Selena informed pointing at a blond and slim-built Korean guy.

"And him?" I asked referring to Leo.

He pulls the blonde next to him while grinning. "Well, this here is my loving wife, and where she goes, I follow." She gives him a gentle smack on the hand that was holding her waist, holding a shy smile.

"Go home, I've got it under control." I muttered walking towards my car.

"Going somewhere mate?" The Korean guy asked eyeing my suitcase.

"Indeed, I'm on a mission to go find the mother of my child now can you all cut the unnecessary talking so I can be on my way." I proceed to my car, unlock it, put my bag in the trunk, and then get in. All the car doors opened at once, and in an instant, all four of them were inside staring at me.

"What? Did you really believe we'd let you leave and miss out on the fun?" Leo asked.

_____

"Where exactly are we going?"

I roll my eyes as the same question has been asked for an hour now. "London, to a cousin of mine. He can help us solve this problem."

"So what is the plan?" Selena questioned as she gazed out the window, we are currently on my private jet.

"Well, chances are her supposed boyfriend kidnaped her. I found out that it was him who she went out with that night when she asked me to look after Brianna."

The blond name Jennifer instantly gasps, "Don't tell me Gray had something to do with this."

"Most likely." Leo lazily mumbled drifting in and out of sleep, this guy is the total opposite of me but yet we share the same features.

"That doesn't make sense though, I don't think Gray would kidnap anyone. " Jennifer continued, looking puzzled.

"Odds are both just decide to start a fresh life," Asher suggests.

Selena shakes her head disagreeing with him. "And leave Brianna behind? No Elora would never do that."

"I kind of agree with that." I joined.

Leo let out a loud yawn and scratch his chest before he open his eyes and wink at me "I'm hungry bro."

"What does that have to do with me?" I questioned.

"How are we even related?"

"Good question." I reply.

We arrived in London at dusk, a car was already set for us and we drive to Danny's without hesitation. As I enter the house Trina welcomed us with a warm smile holding a tray with beverages.

" Victor." She greets pulling me in a side hug. "Haven't seen you for so long."

I returned a smile of my own. "I know, been busy."

"I can see, I even heard that you have a daughter now. When did that happen?" She set the tray down on a side table giving me her full attention.

"It's a long story but where is Danny?"

Her grin quickly turns into a scowl. "Oh, him, hold on a second let me go get.."

"Are the drinks for us?" Both Leo and Asher asked in union.

It only takes a nod from Trina before the two glug down everything leaving only empty glass.

It's going to be a long day.