CHAPTER | 15

A/N: Had writers block, I rewrite this chapter three times in three different ways. I think this one fits best thou it's a little short idk, enjoy! Remember to vote at the end of the chapter :)

Elora Pov~

"What are you doing in my house? Where is Brianna?" I questioned because I didn't see her, and from what I could gather, this man is not to be trusted.

He steadily approaches me, ignoring my question. He was wearing a suit, as usual, I wonder if that's all he owns in his wardrobe. "I said where were you."

Is he serious right now? "You know damn well where I was."

He yanks my arm aggressively. "I'm not going to say it again, Elora, where the fuck were you?" He was so close and fuming in my face, some people don't understand the concept of personal space.

He moves back a few paces in sheer disbelief as I release his hold and slap him in the face. "Excuse me? Let this be the last time you touch me like that, and who are you to inquire as to where I was? I am a grown-ass woman."

"So you left my daughter here alone with some stranger just so you can go fuck." He spat eyeing the T-shirt I'm wearing. He grasped my hand as I attempted to slap him again. "I suggest you keep those cute little hands of yours under control Lora. I don't hit women, but do not put me to the test."

"I want to know who gave you the authority to come here and act like you're the boss of me. And your daughter? Honey consider the fact that if I had supported your choice three years ago you wouldn't have a daughter to start with." I pull my now bruised hand from his grip. "Where.Is.My.Daughter?"

His eyes were filled with remorse and rage as he clenched his jaw. "Yes, perhaps you should have ended it like I suggested! You wouldn't have to deal with me, and I wouldn't have to deal with an immature bitch, that would be better for both of us."

"Sorry?" I approach him and put my hand behind my ear. "I can't seem to hear you did you mentioned something about me being an immature bitch?"

He pushes past me trying to walk out of the room. Keyword he tried cause the next thing I know, I'm on the massive man's back, punching him in the head while tightening my hold around his neck. He choked out, grabbing my arm, "Elora stop!" which only made me hold him tighter.

"I'll demonstrate what an immature bitch is capable of." I vigorously hammered his head with my hands like a drum before being yanked off of his back and tossed on Brianna's bed. "Get off of me!" I slammed my foot up his crouch and run for it when he rolls off me groaning in pain.

What in the world am I doing? frantically pacing the house like a crazy person. Unknown to me, a mixture of thrill and terror overtakes my body as I search for a spot to hide from the outraged man who is yelling my name. I run into my room and climb under the bed, yes, it was really foolish and cliché of me to hide under the bed, but I feel much warmer and safer there thanks. The door to the room creaks suddenly, I place my hand over my mouth preventing myself from my shrieks, His size fourteen brown boots then appear, and I watched as he checked the bathroom, the closet, and behind the curtains.

"When I find you Elora I'm going to strike you in the boob you'll learn by then not to mess with a man's nut." I nearly laughed as I could hear his humorous yet dangerous tone.

He was groping under the bed, but I was too busy suppressing my laughter to see him. When a warm, rough hand grips my leg, my entire body froze. "Wait-"

When he dragged my body to his, my thoughts were interrupted. I heard a loud bang, then a sharp pain hit my head, and all I saw was darkness.

Did he kill me?

_____

"Urgh.",I gently opened my eyes to find myself covered in a duvet in my room. My forehead has something warm and damp, which I remove before realizing it was a rag. What has happened am I sick or something? The time shocks me when I slackly glance at the wall clock It's way beyond dinnertime, Brianna is probably starving. I pull on a shorts not bothering to change Gray's T-shirt. I sniff the shirt and, God, it smells awfully of booze and grease I'll take a shower after dinner, when I reach the last step on the stairs a sweet smell greeted me.

I follow the heavenly sent which leads to the kitchen where I find Victor or whatever his name is busy cooking while wearing my apron that looks like it would rip from his body at any moment, Brianna was swinging her little feet watching him with delight from the kitchen counter while snacking on an apple. Without them noticing, I approach the two and kiss Brianna's cheek.

"Mommy!" She flies into my arms but swiftly wriggles free. "Stinky." I laugh and chase her around the kitchen while she holds her nose.

"Vicki, save me!" She runs up to him with a squeal.

He scoops her up while grinning heartily. "What did mommy do?"

She buries her face in his neck and mumbles something to him. He turns to me with his lips tilted up in a smirk. "You're so right angle I can smell her from where we are standing."

My face burns with embarrassment as I run off to take a shower, yikes. After my shower I returned to the kitchen and watch Victor like a hawk as he prepared the food, It smells amazing, I won't lie.

"Mommy does Vicki have cooties?" Brianna has a perplexed expression on her face as her attention that was once on her iPod is now on me.

"Yes, baby he has quite a few cooties." She sputters and clasps her little dress firmer.

The moment Victor picks her up and kisses her on the cheek melts my heart. "Your mother is the one that has cooties."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't listen to your father, Brianna, he's senile," It was when Victor furrowed his brows with a questioning but smug look I realized what had just come out of my big mouth.

A small gasps escapes Brianna's mouth, "Vicki s my Daddy?"

Yup, I have a lot of explaining to do.

.
.
.
.

Hi ❣

Pls comment and vote!! And if you like my content please follow :)

And if you like my content please follow :)