CHAPTER | 26

~⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️~
PART ONE
.
.
This is the most embarrassing, cringey and shameless thing I've ever written 😬💀.

P.S: If you're underage please skip past this chapter but I know y'all gon ignore this anyway and do the complete opposite so um- yea, your life your choices 👩🏾‍🦯

AND TO ALL THE PERSONS WHO KNOW ME IRL/PERSONALLY... PRETEND YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS 🙂🔪

Anyways enjoy 😉 💦
.
.

Victor chuckled, pulling me closer. "Elora..." He mumbled.

"Huh?"

"You know..." His hand squeezes my waist gently. "Ted's not here."

I roll my eyes, knowing what he's going at. "I'm not kissing-"

Cutting off my speech he swiftly pulled me onto his lap, so that I was straddling him. I let out a loud gasp.

"What are you doing? Put me down!"

I tried to help myself off but his stern hands held me in place. "Let me down this instant. You play too much!"

He pulls me forward with my head resting on his shoulder and his face in my neck.

"You feel that?" His whispers send a shiver down my spine, the hairs on the back of my neck stand still.

I was confused for a sec before feeling a bulge underneath me. With a frown, I pulled back looking at his devilishly handsome face and he raised his brows. That's when it all kicked in... my mouth hung open like a broken door and my eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

"Victor-" I gulped trying my last attempt to move from his lap and again his hands stopped me.

"DO YOU?"

"N-no."

He swiftly thrust his hip up. "Still no?"

I flinch when it poked me struggling my way out. "AH, FINE YES. Now put me down."

"No."

"I'll scream." I narrow my eyes and fold my arms waiting for the challenge.

He smirked. "Go ahead."

I nervously gulp as his piercing steel gray eyes burn through my soul. "I-I swear I'll do it."

A smile thug on his lips. "And I said go ahead."

Taking up the challenge, with one small smirk of my own I began to scream my guts out. "HEEEELP!!! AHHHHHHHHHH-"

The room went silent I could hear my heart beating, my breath picking up its pace as my mind tried to calculate what was happening. Victor had his lips on mine, my eyes held wide open and I didn't dare to move an inch. His lips felt soft against mine and his hold grew tighter around my waist.

I didn't think twice, I didn't use the little dignity I had left to control myself. Without a next minute wasted, I hesitantly return the kiss, his lips move against mine with a mixture of fervour and tenderness. His desire was evident in every touch.