CHAPTER | 06

Victor POV

"Victor, what a surprise. Long time no see." My cousin beamed pulling up his pants. "Get out." He orders his PA who is shamelessly sprawling on his desk naked. It's always the same scene when I visit this man's office, him banging his PA. I grunted at his immaturity and sit in the visitor's chair. With a smirk, his PA slides off the table in a sedative manner and gather her clothes to leave.

"What brings you here mate?" The bastard asked as he rakes back his hair in place and pull his zipper up with a smug grin.

I roll my eyes and pull out a cigarette from my pocket. "No smoking man. This is a place of work."

Lighting the cigarette anyways, I puffed out a huge amount of smoke on purpose. "You call this...a place of work?" I asked with my slit brow raised.

He chuckles and lean back in his leather chair. "It's a place of work to me. I was working when you came in here. Wasn't I?"

This son of a bitch. "You call banging your PA working?"

He smirks. "Yes- but, well I didn't get to bang her completely because someone barged in when I was about to thrust in-"

"Ok man, I get it." I cut him off before he could go any further. Danny is the type that doesn't know when to shut up. "How are you still married?"

"Lots and lots of lies my man." He cockily put his foot up his desk. "And make-up sex."

I raise my eyebrow. "So you gonna leave out the scars?" I asked pointing towards a big scar that's on his hand.

"Meh. That ain't serious like being locked out of your own house for months." Daniel Jr Darius my favorite cousin, runs a little mafia business and owns most of the strip clubs in the area. He has his wife and two kids but still acts like a teenager living a loose life.

Guess it runs in the blood.

"You deserved that shit. I support Trina on that one." Trina is a good, loyal wife that ended up with an unfaith husband like Danny. She knows how to handle him nonetheless and at least he loves her. The man just can't keep it in his pants.

Just like how you can't keep it in your pants.

As you can see Danny's case is different from mine. Trina is loyal she deserves respect and honor, Lydia on the other hand is a gold digger and a bitch she deserves exactly what I'm giving her.

He rolled his eyes and slip a cigarette in his mouth also. Look who said no smoking. "Haha. Of course, you would."

"Why are you here Victor?" He asked after lighting his joint.

"So I can't check on my favorite cousin?" I asked with a hidden smirk.

He signs and pull out his laptop. "Who is it this time?"

I let out a chuckle. "Wow, you know me so well."

"More than you think. Who's the person."

"It's a girl. She's the owner of Lux Westfort, that's the only information I have."

He smirk and stretch his limb in a dramatic way before doing what he does best. Searching up people's personal info and when I say personal I mean personal. "Say no more. Let me see..." He frowns. "The owner of Lux Westfort is Ted Walters but he has a sister and a girlfriend."

He narrow his eyes at me. "Don't tell me you're sleeping with the man's girlfriend she's pregnant for christ's sake- wait is that, she's carrying your child?"

Ted Walters? Is that her boyfriend.

Maybe it's her brother.

Maybe.