CHAPTER | 27

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️~
PART TWO

😬Cringe Cringe Cringe😬

PLAY SONG FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE ~ Two Feet - Love is a Bitch

Second Person Pov~

"Be my woman." He caresses your cheek loving as those words escape from his lips.

You're feeling a mix of emotions, It felt great to have this second chance with him, but the slightest sense of weakness and naivety started to creep into your mind by the thought of letting back a man who had neglected you and his unborn child into your life. He has apologized a thousand times and you have forgiven him but a small part of you still hasn't healed.

He watched you for a moment and studied your face, it felt as if he was reading your mind. "I understand," he said after a while. "I know what I did to you in the past has scarred you badly, and while you can forgive me, you can't bring yourself to be with me. Am I right?"

You sigh and nod your head. "What happened in the past makes it difficult to trust that you won't hurt me again. I'm not ready to commit myself to something that has caused so much pain in the past. I still feel uneasy and worried about the possibility of being hurt again, it's really hard for me to let my guard down when it comes to you."

"Our past does have a way of affecting the way we view things going forward. I know it might take time for the trust to build up, but I promise you I'm not the person I was back then. I would never allow myself to hurt you again, and all I ask is for you to let me prove it. I know we can make this work." He seemed more relaxed, his tone was comforting enough to assure you.

You thought, maybe it was wrong or maybe you're being weak, but you needed him the most, your body craved him. You're drunk by lust and ready to take any risks that you might regret later in life. The way he makes you feel, the way he looks at you, it's like nothing you've ever experienced before.

With a deep breath, you gave in. "But we'll take it slow."

Those words were all that he needed to hear from you, he immediately pulled your body on top of him, closing the distance between you and him. His hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him. If that's even possible by how close you two already were. His lips didn't hesitate to meet yours, and you didn't hesitate to return the kiss. You can feel his body tense up with excitement as his tongue eagerly glides against yours.

Your heart started beating faster when his hands made their way down to your naked rear. You could feel your inside heating up at the thought of what he might do next. You kept your eyes closed and let your mind wander as you savored every touch. A feeling of pure pleasure coursed through your body when he lifted your lower body allowing his hard member to graze your entrance. You let out a soft moan of pleasure, as every inch of your skin felt alive.

"Feels good huh? His voice was now a mixture of soft chuckles and murmurs as he kissed your neck. "Do you want to go all the way?"

The buildup of tension grew heavier and heavier, and you could feel yourself begin to lose control. "Yes."

"You just have to promise me one thing."

You frowned in frustration. "What's that?"

"Promise me that you'll tell me if you start to feel uncomfortable and want to stop before we do anything else. I don't want to take advantage of you in any way."

You chuckle with a teasing smile, that was sweet of him. "Who would have thought that 'THE VICTOR DARIUS' has a conscience."

"I'm being serious Elora," He added, your name rolled off his tongue perfectly. His face then hardens, making room for a more serious expression. "I don't want any misunderstanding between us, so if you have any regrets about this, YOU ARE TO TELL ME. Understand?"