CHAPTER | 20

Victor Pov~

"Your maid? Really dude?" I said in shock as I entered the room and saw Danny and his maid sucking the life out of each other. I wouldn't even call that kissing. "Trina just got out of the room bro the fuck is wrong with you? Show some decency man."

While grinning, he spanks the girl's ass. "Relax mate. Can't a man enjoy himself? Not like I'm getting sex from Trina." Then they began kissing again.

"So, you're going to do this in front of me?" How can a man be this... I can't even find the words.

"Just give me a minute, Danny Jr is already up and ready for action." He laughs unzipping his pants.

"You, maid get out." I deadpan walking future in the room. She scoffs still seated on his lap. "Do I need to repeat myself? Get out."

"Who the fuck you talking to like that?" Her high-pitched voice bursts back in response.

"Are you dumb? Do you think I'm fucking with you right now?" I threatened slowly walking up to her. "Get the fuck out before I make you. Trust me MAID I'm not somebody you wanna play with."

"Man why you always gotta kill the vibe." Danny grumbled as he watched his toy exit the room

I roll my eyes at his shameless act. "I don't even know what to say to you, but the next time I catch you cheating so helps me God I'm telling Trina."

"Snitches get stitches, Victor." He said

I smirked and couldn't resist laughing. "Indeed but when Trina is done with your ugly ass I'll be looking forward to attend your funeral. So who's going to give me the stitches? Your ghost?"

"Shut the fuck up. What do you want?" He asked glaring at me.

"To find Elora."

He extended his hand and rubbed his index finger with his thumb. "Cash first?"

"Find her first and I'll pay you." I reply holding my ground.

He sighs and walks passes me. "Follow me."

We proceed to the next area of the house, the business area. I leave Selena and the rest with Trina they're all out in the backyard chattering away, I could hear them from where I am.

We arrive in a small space with computers showing video footage of various buildings, including my house. I scowl and give Danny a perplexed look.

He dodged my gaze and chuckled nervously. "Don't look at me like that."

"Why are you spying on my house?" Another screen caught my eye and when I look closely it was footages of my company's building. "And my company? Seriously are you a stalker now?"

"It's nothing serious." He hastily added turning off all screens.

"Well, you have cameras on my house. Go back to the time when the letter was dropped off." I sit in a chair facing the screens as I was about to tap the keyboard to power up the screens, Danny holds my hand preventing me from doing so.

"Didn't you see that on your footage?" He questioned.

"I would but for some strange reason my cameras were down on that same day." Come to think of it what if someone had hacked into the system and turned off the cameras?

"I'll do it." I stand up and give him the chair and he pulls up my house on the screen. "What time yesterday did this happen?"

"In the morning I don't remember the specific time. Just show me the footage that's at the gate."

He did as told and I watch keenly as the video swiftly rewound. "Stop," I said when I see a man at the gate. "There play it."

He plays the video, and I see a man approach the gate holding an envelope as he scans the area before dropping it in the mailbox. Fortunately, he glanced up at the camera before turning around and giving it a thumbs up. "Pause right there."

I take a good look at the man's face in the video before pulling out my phone to check out the photo Selena sent me of Gray. "I fucking knew it."

Suddenly Danny's phone rings, "I'm going to take this." He said and turn off the computer before leaving the room.

What is he hiding? I sit in the chair and turn on the computer. After fiddling around for a while and pulling up random videos of different structures a video pops up with a woman sitting on a bed in a room. Just as the girl is about to look up, I click on the video to zoom in more, and that's when it hits me, It was Elora.

"What?" I whispered.

A loud bang rings in the room, followed by a grunt, I quickly turn around and was astonished to see Danny on the ground grasping his bleeding leg while Trina was holding a pistol. "Trina what did you do," I asked surprised when I see Danny laying on the floor holding his leg and Trina holding a pistol.

"You should be thanking me." She said pointing at a gun laying on the floor next to him.

He was going to shoot me. Not one word was able to leave my mouth.

"You bitch. You'll surely pay for that." He grunts out.

Without thinking twice Trina kick him in the face earning a loud painful shout from him. Then a next shot rings throughout the room, this time in his shoulder. "Fuck!"

"One more word and the next one will be in your dick." She lowly threatened. "He's behind all this, I overheard him yesterday talking to your ex."

I should have suspected that Lidia was behind this. "But why?"

Danny grunted holding his wounds, by now blood was all over the floor. "She had a plan to take over your business. And if I helped her, I would get 20% of it."

"And what connection does kidnapping Elora make to that?" I asked.

"I don't know ask your ex." He said before laughing like a maniac, not for long because before I know it Trina slammed the gun in his head knocking him out cold

"I should give you one in the leg too for not telling me about his cheating acts." She mutters casting me a side glance.

I nervously laugh hoping to get out of this room in one peace and not pieces.

A/N:

Shout out to -nyxgdds (-nyxgdds) for making me this lovely cover 🤗!!!

Shout out to -nyxgdds  (-nyxgdds) for making me this lovely cover 🤗!!!

Like, share, comment and follow if you like my content. I love the support you guys are giving me. Love you loads😊❤