Through the years

At the ripe age of 12 no monster were in Forks and Allison lived rather peacefully. But an ignorant monstrous hellhound attacked Allison and Artemis immediately demanded that Charlie sent her to camp half-blood all year round where she would be safe.

Charlie was upset that his daughter would be so far away but he understood that she was the only demigod of her kind and he knew monsters would attack her if they could.

He sent her on a plane to New York and gave her enough money to get a taxi to long island sound.

When she reached Camp Half-blood hill she ran through the barrier and sighed in relief when she passed through without catching any attention from monsters.

It was getting dark out almost 7 o'clock and she heard fighting coming from the woods. She sat down by the fire and waited. It was almost an hour later when everyone came out looking she'll shocked at a young boy her age.

He had sea green eyes and raven black wind swept hair. She looked at him and then at the centaur Chiron from what her mother told her he was a respectable trainer of the greatest heroes out there.

Everyone looked at the new girl curiously. She had brown almost black hair and silver eyes, not the grey eyes that the Athena children had by literal silver.

 She had brown almost black hair and silver eyes, not the grey eyes that the Athena children had by literal silver

She looked athletic and built for running. Everyone was confused by the enigma that was this child. Chiron assessed the girl and even he was confused as he couldn't tell who her godly parent was.

"What's your name young one?" Chiron asked his new charge. "Allison Luna Swan." The girl's voice was mesmerizing. Like wind chimes performing a perfect harmony.

"We'll do you know who your..." Chiron didn't even finish that sentence for he just like everyone else was completely she'll shocked.

" Chiron didn't even finish that sentence for he just like everyone else was completely she'll shocked

The symbol above Allison's head was completely silver. The same color of her eyes. Everyone bowed "All hail Allison Luna Swan daughter of A-Artemis." Chiron stuttered.

Allison smiled at the symbol and immediately put her suitcase in cabin 8 where her mother's cabin was.

Growing up at camp as the only daughter of Artemis was harder than she thought it would be. She did get along well with the Apollo cabin the best since they were all archers.