Chapter 17

The pack continued to hunt for Victoria, now knowing why she kept coming back to Forks. Bella was hanging out with Jacob as she normally did and was back to being happy instead of being depressed.

Charlie and the hunters were still hunting the giant wolves while Harry was covering the pack's tracks.

It wasn't until one day that Allison and Jacob caught Victoria's scent when they were out on patrol. They howled gaining the other shifter's attention and soon the whole pack was shifted as they ran after Victoria who was running around the hunting party.

Allison was very close to Victoria when she was kicked in the head sending her back into Jacob as they smashed into a tree breaking the tree in the process with the force of them landing.

Victoria used that time to choke Harry and he was left gasping for breath when Allison regained her bearings and she tried to attack Victoria again.

Victoria dropped Harry as Allison looked at Harry and whined at seeing him in pain. Jacob didn't stop to look at Harry as he ran at Victoria and continued to chase her towards the cliffs.

Harry looked at Allison and waved his hands. "Go, go, I'm okay. Take care of my family for me. Please Allison, if I don't make it. Watch out for my family. Tell them I love them and I'll always be proud of them. Tell them that no matter what they shouldn't mourn me, they should live Their lives to the fullest. " Harry grasped out.

Allison whined again before she followed after Jacob to catch Victoria.

When she caught up she lunged at Victoria getting a bit of Victoria's skin in her jaw and ripping a piece of her shoulder out. Victoria grabbed Allison's scruff and in one swift motion she threw Allison into the cliffs.

Allison rolled until she started to fall mid air into the water. Victoria jumped afterwords and smashed Allison into some rocks before swimming away at a fast pace.

Jacob quickly jumped in before he saw Bella's body and got her out. He'd come back for Allison once he made sure Bella was okay.

Once he got the water out of Bella's lungs he ran back into the water and dragged Allison's wolf out of the water and into the sand.

Bella looked at the blood that covered Allison's wolf in shock. In a matter of seconds Allison went from wolf to human with blood covering her whole body and claw marks on the right side of her chest from where Victoria grabbed her by the scruff.

 In a matter of seconds Allison went from wolf to human with blood covering her whole body and claw marks on the right side of her chest from where Victoria grabbed her by the scruff

Bella gagged when she saw the marks and Jacob grimaced. Sam came out of the forest and when he saw he co-alpha on the ground with blood running out of her body he quickly ran over.

"Jacob, take Bella home, I'm heading to the Clearwater's." Sam said as he picked Allison up bridal style and slowly jogged away as to not jostle Allison to much.

"What's happening?" Bella asked. "Harry Clearwater had a heart attack." Jacob said. "He didn't make it." He continued. Jacob had a look of regret on his face.

He regretted that he didn't try to help Harry like Allison did. He also regretted not being fast or strong enough and that Allison got hurt because of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam made it back to the Clearwater's home and made sure that there was no humans around when he walked in. So far it was only the pack and the council besides Sue and her kids that were there.

Everyone else would be coming in about 20 minutes. Sam ran in "Sue!" Sam called with a panic in his tone and steps as he finally made it into the living room where everyone was.

When Leah and Seth saw the blood on Sam's bare chest their eyes widened when they realized who it was.

Allison Swan had always been a childhood friend of the Clearwater's. Seeing her now in the hands of Sam where she looked half dead shocked them to their cores and they started trembling.

The pack jumped up at the sight of their pack mate and alpha laying limp in their other alpha's arms.

"Allie!" Lydia called out in despair. Sue jumped up and cleared off the couch as everyone stood up and Sam laid Allison down.

"Jared! Grab me the first aid kit. It should be under the sink." Jared ran towards the sink and grabbed the first aid kit.

Sue started to clean Allison's wounds and stitch them up. "Her body went into shock due to blood loss and she'll be asleep until her body properly heals. She also has a concussion from repeatedly hitting trees and the rocks. What happened to her?" Sue asked in concern.

Sam's facial expression changed to a sad look. "Jacob and Allison were on patrol when they caught the scent of Victoria a redheaded leech." Sam said.

"We got the howl and we all shifted to meet them. The two were already ahead by miles as we all tried to catch up to them. Allison had almost got her before the leech shoved her into a tree taking Jacob with her. She choked Harry before Allison and Jacob tried to kill her again." Sam continued from his memories and Jacob's. Allison's mind had shut off after she first got hurt.

"From Jacob's memories we saw that he went ahead while Allison tried to help Harry. She refused to leave his side until he practically forced her to. Allison caught up with Jacob and the leech. Allison's mind wasn't clear. It was filled with revenge. She tried to avenge Harry. No matter how many times she was thrown into trees or rocks she got back up and fought. Jacob was thrown into another tree when Allison got a chunk of the redhead. The leech wasn't happy and grabbed Allison by the scruff around her neck and chest. She threw Allison with such strength that Allison fell off the cliff into a 50 or 60 foot drop and then Victoria jumped in after her before punching a still fighting Allison into the underwater rocks and coral where she hit her head and lost consciousness." Sam said with tears in his eyes.

Sue, Seth, and Leah the latter of the two who had just shifted after they had gotten the news that their father had died, had tears in their eyes at how hard Allison had fought to take out the very leech that killed their husband/father.

"She fought so hard for Harry." Sue whispered as she combed her fingers through Allison's hair which had dried blood in it.

"Let's get her washed up and I to Leah's room. The guests will be here soon." Billy said. The pack helped carry Allison upstairs into Leah's room and laid her in the bath tub.

"Alright I'll wash her everyone else, out." Lydia commanded the pack.

Everyone grumbled as they left and the only one who didn't leave was Leah.

Lydia looked at Leah in confusion. "What are you still doing in here?" Lydia's a asked.

Leah just looked at her contemplating her answer before she opened her mouth and said something neither girl expected her to say.