Chapter 10

For the next few days the Cullen's weren't at school because of the sun. Allison read in a book that they sparkle in the sun and she and Lydia made fun of them calling them knock off disco balls.

This made Allison snigger Everytime someone said Cullen.

This also made Bella more curious which was not a good thing. She had started to get Allison and Lydia in on her questioning. Even though Allison and Lydia already knew what the Cullen's were.

On one of the day's the Cullen's weren't there on a Thursday, Bella, Jessica, and Angela went dress shopping for prom.

Bella only went to go to the book store down in the city.

When she went Allison got a bad feeling. When Bella got home her eyes were a bit haunted but, they were also curious as well. Like she found out something new that she hadn't ever heard of before.

This always meant bad news.

The next morning Bella looked like she had barley slept but, she looked very satisfied with herself.

When the three girls got to school Bella walked right past the Cullen's and into the woods. Edward wasn't that far behind her.

Allison saw the Cullen's looking towards her and Lydia a question in their eyes. Now that it was colder and in the middle of winter the clothes Allison was wearing became questionable.

The Cullen's finally stopped staring so Allison decided to take Lydia and walk to class.

Classes as usual we're pretty boring. There was nothing interesting going on except the fact that Bella and Edward were missing.

When Allison and Lydia got home they decided that they were going to go on a trip. "I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind." Lydia said.

They had decided on going to a place called Mystic Falls for a bit since the gods said there were a lot of murders there that they should look for the cause.

"It's basically a mission." Allison said. The two walked downstairs to see Charlie sitting in his recliner sipping on a beer.

"Hey dad." Allison greeted. "Hey Allison. Did you need anything?" Charlie asked. "The gods want Lydia and I to check out a town called Mystic Falls because there's too many murders there for it to be an animal. Over a good 60 people so far." Allison stated.

Charlie sucked in a large breath before nodding. "Be careful okay, I can't lose you Allison. You too Lydia." Charlie stated. He knows that what they do, fighting monsters is really dangerous and that his daughter has played a major part in two godly wars already.

"I'll be careful." Allison said trying to reassure her father. "Alright go on then. Don't forget your weapons and ambrosia."

The two girls walked upstairs and got out two expandable back packs with expandable tents that Allison's mother Artemis gave her before she went on her first quest.

"Get ready to leave for Mystic Falls to see what's causing the murders." Lydia said. She grabbed a week's worth of clothes and if they need more they'll just use their infinity money debit card.

As soon as they packed they went outside and put their bags in Allison's car before they got in.

It took 3 days to get from Forks, Washington to Mystic Falls, Virginia. Through their travels Lydia signed them up for high school even though they would only staying for a month maximum.

They bought a house to live in so that they could seem normal. It was simple, nothing could be grand because they'd seen Mount Olympus and the newer version since Annabeth became the official architect for the gods.

It was a simple house but to others it might seem bigger than average for 2 people. They parked their car in the driveway and then they walked inside.

The inside looked different and matched Allison's style a lot.

There was a beautiful fire place that was different shades of grey from charcoal grey to light grey. All throughout the house the color scheme was different types of greys and it also had all wooden floors that were grey wood.

The only room in the house that was different was Lydia's room. Her room was a light lilac color but they both knew she wouldn't be using her room. She likes to snuggle so she'd probably be in Allison's room.

For the rest of the day they unpacked what little they needed to unpack and then they went to sleep.

The next morning they woke up and went to school. When they got there everyone was gaping at their car and even more at them when they stepped out of the car.

Scooby gang's pov

There was chatter early this morning that we were getting two new kids.

The doors opened and in walked the new kids. There was a girl of about 5'10 which was pretty tall for a girl with dark brown hair, and the most startling silver eyes anyone has ever seen.

The girl next to her was of average height 5'3 maybe 5'4 she has beautiful strawberry blond hair and beautiful green eyes that were a mix between emerald and peridot. It was a unique color that you would have to mix two different greens together to get it right if you were to paint her.

The taller girl had her arm wrapped securely around the shorter girl's shoulder and the shorter girl's hand was around the taller girl's waist.

The two looked very comfortable with each other and moved in perfect sync. When they walked past their eyes locked onto Stefan and Caroline for a minute.

They tilted their heads and smirked before walking off. "What was that about?" Bonnie asked. "I don't know. We really don't need anymore problems though. What with all of the Mikaelson family awake and all." Stefan said.

"That's true. We should see what they're up to." Elena said quickly. They already have the Original family to worry about they don't need more problems especially if it will ruin their lives even more.

Allison's pov

Lydia and I had our shared first class which was history with Me. Saltzman. When we walked into the classroom the kids who we passed in the hallway were already in there and were staring at us weirdly.

"And who might you be?" Our new teacher asked. "Lydia Beaumont and this is Allison Swan." Lydia said for us. She knows I don't like to talk when I don't have to. It also allows me to assess everyone.

The only people who stood out somewhat were interesting were the kids we saw in the hallway and a girl sitting by herself.

She had blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was sitting away from the gang of kids we saw but close enough to them. There was another girl with brown hair and green eyes glaring at the beautiful blond and something in me snapped in place as soon as the blonds eyes lock with mine.

It's not an imprint bond but it's like the exact same with Lydia. The news to make her happy and fell safe. The blond must of felt something because her eyes widened a fraction.

Rebekah's pov

I was sitting in my seat when two girls walked in. The girl was almost as tall as Nik she had shoulder blade length brown hair which fell into ringlets around her shoulders. She had somewhat pale skin but it was still tan.

The other girl that I could see fully was shorter than me at 5'3 maybe 5'4, she had strawberry blond hair and green eyes. The green of her eyes was different though.

It was like two different shades in her eyes. I knew Nik would love to try and find the right colors to get the perfect color of her green eyes.

Then the taller girl turned around and our eyes met. Something in the brown headed girls tense rigid posture relaxed as our eyes met and her hard eyes softened as something inside of me snapped.

My inner beast purred. I felt safe and I wanted this girl to feel safe to. She's adorable. I'll try to get to know this one.

"You two can sit behind Miss. Mikaelson." I raised my hand and they quickly came hand and hand towards my desk. Something in my chest tightened seeing them holding hands.

What is this feeling?