chapter 5

They thought the fighting was over but they weren't prepared to lose the leaders of their camp. Percy and Allison were taken from camp one night 9 months after their fight in Manhattan. By that time Allison and Isaac had broken up due to having a more brother and sister vibe about them and they were great friend's like her and Scott.

They were taken in the middle of the night and not to be seen for 6 of those months. Allison and Percy had meanwhile were awoken by the goddess Lupa and trained to become Romans.

The whole this turned out to be weird as they met the Roman demigods whilst Jason met the Greek demigods at camp half-blood and they each went on their own quests. Jason, Piper, and Leo went to free the goddess Hera and Percy, Frank, Allison, and Hazel went to free Thanatos from chains.

It took them all 2 weeks to complete their quests before they joined together along with Annabeth and Lydia to become the 9 demigods who would answer the call.

They spent a lot of time on the Argo 2 and trying to get to Athens to destroy Gaia before she could even rise.

It didn't work and Lydia, Allison, Percy, and Annabeth ended up falling into Tartarus with each other.

They were each tortured in their own ways. Annabeth was tortured by seeing Percy tortured and then Allison was tortured with weapons but Lydia was tortured by having to see her best friend take all the torture for the both of them which greatly upset Lydia but Allison said that she wouldn't let these vile monsters mess up her best friend's pretty face.

It felt like twenty years in Tartarus but in reality it was only two weeks. They got out with the help of Bob the giant and Dedalus helped as well.

They went to destroy Gaia and they did but at a price.

Allison at the end of the battle after helping to slay Gaia fired her last arrow at a monster before being slayed herself.

Lydia with her banshee powers that she had gained from her paternal father's side sensed this and panic grew in her as this death felt different from all the others. This death physically hurt her to scream meaning she was close to this person.

"Allison!!!" Lydia screamed her banshee scream and Artemis froze before turning to her daughter.

Tears flowing down her face as she watched her daughter say her last words and her hand drop. Lydia came running and dropped to her knees at the sight of her best friend lying there dead.

Artemis ran to her child tears rolling down her face as she gathered her daughter in her arms. She rocked back and forth as the moon shown. The full moon was out tonight and quickly Artemis used all her power to bring her daughter back.

Her soul was just leaving her body and by doing this she knew her daughter would become immortal but she didn't care.

"Artemis!" Zeus warned knowing what his daughter was doing when he saw her hands glow silver. Apollo held his father back "this is her only child father let her have this." Zeus sighed but nodded.

Allison's eyes snapped open burning a bright amber before going to a blood red and fading back to their original silver before a gasp left her throat.

Lydia launched herself at Allison and held on for dear life as did Artemis. Allison was immortal now. Every god or goddess could feel the raw power inside of her.