Chapter 7

Over the weekend Allison and Lydia got a map and memorized the way to school so that they wouldn't get lost. They also memorized the way to the mall because Lydia was a daughter of Aphrodite and Allison still had that unlimited money card from the Lotus Casino that they used often.

On Monday January 18th, the two girls woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning. Lydia took a shower first and then Allison took one as well. They both got dressed in their first day of school outfits and got into Allison's car.

They followed after Bella's old rust truck so that they could make an entrance into the school that was Zeus worthy.

At the school

The Cullen's stood by their cars waiting for the new girl to get there already. Rosalie was bored. Who cared about a dumb human anyways? Alice said that she'd be a big part in their future and Rosalie didn't like that.

She didn't want a human near her family but Alice said it was fate. The Cullen's heard the sound of a rusty old truck before they saw it. The truck was loud and bulky.

When the new girl stepped out of the car Rosalie couldn't see anything unique about her. She was average. She had brown hair and brown doe like eyes and she was 5'6. There wasn't anything special about her.

Alice smiled. "That's her." She said joyously. Then they heard a rev of another engine that they'd never heard before. "Alice, I thought there was only one new student?" Jasper said to his mate questioningly.

"I... I didn't see this." Alice whispered in shock. The Cullen's looked on in confusion as well as the rest of the school.

The silver 1967 Chevy Impala parked by the rusted truck and out stepped a drop dead gorgeous girl.

She was tall, maybe 5'10 she was also muscular in an athletic way. They could only see the back of her head right now but they know she has dark rich brown hair.

The girl moved to the other side of the car her back was still to the Cullen's and the rest of the school. She opened the door for another girl to step out. She had strawberry blond hair, she was short maybe 5'3 or 5'4 still taller than Alice but not really tall like the new girl.

She had the most beautiful green eyes the Cullen's had ever seen and they were such a unique color. Between emerald green and peridot green.

The taller girl wrapped her arm around the smaller girl pulling her closer to her as she turned around.

The Cullen's let out a silent gasp. The taller girls eyes were something the Cullen's had never seen before. They were pure silver. The color was so unique they reminded one of a full moon.

 The color was so unique they reminded one of a full moon

The color was mesmerizing. The girl walked confidently with the other girl towards the school neither of them looking back once.

 The girl walked confidently with the other girl towards the school neither of them looking back once

The two walked into the school and saw that everyone was looking at them. They both looked away from the teenagers and at each other. Allison wrapped her arm securely around Lydia's shoulders before they walked into the office.

"Hello dears, what can I help you with?" Asked the lady behind the desk Mrs. Smith. "We're new here and we were wondering if we could have our schedules?" Allison asked.

The lady turned around and saw the two for the first time and her eyes widened at the sight of two beautiful girls. "Yes of course. Names please." Mrs. Smith asked politely.

"Allison Swan and Lydia Beaumont." Allison answered. Mrs. Smith smiled and got to work. Soon she produced two packets of paper and she handed them to Allison.

Allison grabbed the two packets and handed Lydia hers. "Thank you ma'am." Allison said before she and Lydia left to find their lockers which were ironically next to each other.

As soon as they found their lockers they looked through their schedules. They were only freshman because they were 15 years old.

They had all the classes you'd expect from regular schools like English, math, science, history, and gym. The core classes and then you have to take 2 extracurriculars.

Lydia and Allison are both already fluent in Spanish, French, Russian, Ancient Greek, Latin, German, Italian, Japanese, and surprisingly Arabic. Two of those languages were already hardwired into their brain but they did learn 7 of those languages by themselves.

Lydia was already fluent in French due to her mother being the goddess of Love and french being the love language plus her dad was a french actor. So Allison learned the language so they could confuse the hell out of people when they wanted to talk in private.

That's actually the reason for learning a lot of these languages. They mostly talk in Ancient Greek or Latin though because no one but demigods use those languages.

They walked towards their shared first class which was world history and sat down after having their papers signed. They had gotten there early so there wasn't any students in the classroom yet but as soon as the bell rang students started to flood into the classroom.

During world history they talked about the civil war and about slavery. This also started a debate in the classroom about whether the civil war was good for us or bad. A lot of people said it was bad for us but there were a few white people who said that it was good.

Allison nor Lydia joined in on those debates as they knew mostly every war was about demigods fighting. Take world war 1 and 2 that was all about Adolph Hitler who was a son of Hades with his demigod army of men and women against the sons and daughters of Zeus and Poseidon. All the stuff about Jewish people was made up though some people who weren't demigods started to kill Jews.

It's just apart of our history that demigods don't talk about. Especially since Allison and Lydia are related to Adolph Hitler as he was their cousin. We'll he's Lydia's 3 cousin but Allison's 2nd cousin.

Allison just felt bad for Nico since Adolph Hitler was his brother and when he found that out he was traumatized for a month.

Anyways they stayed out of the debate and when the bell rang they quickly left a fist fight that the teacher was trying to break up.

They went to a few more classes before lunch came up. They walked hand and hand towards the cafeteria. As they got there they could hear everyone talking with their enhanced hearing and as soon as they walked in they heard a girl named Jessica start talking about them.

"I don't know who those two are. We were only expecting you to come here not 3 new students." Jessica said. Bella looked at us from her table and was going to wave us towards her table but Lydia had already pulled me towards an empty table.

"Oh, that's Allison and Lydia. Allison is my younger sister and Lydia is Allison's best friend." Bella answered for Jessica. Jessica took the information in and smiled at the gossip. No one had heard their names yet and Jessica was the first one to.

Once they sat down they surveyed everyone in tye cafeteria an old habit they picked up with their many years of being a demigod. Even though their ichor of immortality should keep monsters away it was still a hard habit to get out of.

Finally the doors of the cafeteria opened again and those that walked in left the cafeteria in silence for about a minute before the talking started up again.