Chapter 2

The second year during the summer was just as eventful. Thalia's tree had been poisoned and so Percy, Annabeth, Lydia, and Allison was on the case again.

They quickly told Dionysus about the golden Fleece and he told everyone it was his idea and that he'd pick Clarisse to go.

This angered Annabeth and Percy since it was there idea and this quest was suppose to be theirs.

They quickly decided they'd follow after Clarisse on her quest. Percy had also gained a half brother named Tyson who was also half cyclopes. Annabeth already detested him and asked if he could stay back at camp but Percy decided he could come.

Annabeth made him wear mist spray which makes him seem like he has two eyes.

During this quest they rode on a few hippocampi

As soon as the ride was over they had reached Luke's ship also known as the princess Andromeda

As soon as the ride was over they had reached Luke's ship also known as the princess Andromeda. They got on the ship and tried to get to a life raff so they could escape once they realized it was Luke's ship.

When they got caught they were put in cells and then Luke came to talk to them.

He offered them a spot in his army and when he got no taker he left.

Eventually they fought their way off of Luke's boat and I to a life raff. They caught up to Clarisse and boarded her boat and traveled through the sea of monster's.

They crash landed at Circe's island and the Percy was taken to a different room than the 4 girls. When Annabeth realized it was a trap they found out Percy was turned into a gerbil.

It was really funny. When they gave him the victims that Hermes had given him he turned back into himself and then complained about how he ate lettuce.

They had a rough time getting to the island that housed Grover who was pretending to be a woman cyclopes. They fought really hard for the fleece and when they got it they sent Clarisse on her way back home.

When they got back though apparently the fleece worked to well because half of Thalia's body was uncovered from the tree and more and the campers helped dig her body out.

They all watched as her eyes opened. Electric blue the color of lightning. Her dark black hair and electric eyes made her look beautiful.

She sat up slowly probably due to the pack of use of her body for a good 7 years. She looks to be 15 in her body she has now.

"Where am I?" Thalia asked. Annabeth stepped forwards with tears in her eyes but Allison held her back.

When Chiron shooed everyone away he made sure that Thalia could get up before taking her to the infirmary. As soon as she sat down on the bed Annabeth, Percy, Allison, and Lydia walked in.

"Who are you?" A confused Thalia asked. Annabeth took a shaky breath. "Thalia, it's me... Annabeth." Thalia looked at Annabeth in complete shock not use to a teenage Annabeth but a young seven year old kid.

"Annabeth? But how?" Thalia asked in total confusion. "You've been in that tree for seven years Thalia." Annabeth answered her long time friend and protector.

Thalia sat in shock. All of this was new to her and she wasn't used to it. She looked at the other people in the infirmary with her. Another 14 year old with raven black wind swept hair and sea green eyes he had a tan and a swimmers build.

The two other girls in the infirmary were what looked to be 12 or 13 years old to Thalia. The first one had strawberry blond hair that almost looked red and green eyes but not the sea green of the boy more of an emerald or peridot green. The green wasn't necessarily emerald or peridot but something in between. She was also very pale. But not to pale as to be considered unhealthy.

The second girl had a bit of a tan but was also considered pale. But not too pale to be considered white. She had brown hair that went a few inches past her shoulder blades. She also had the most peculiar eyes to Thalia. Unlike Annabeth's grey eyes, this girl had pure silver eyes. Much like the moon.

"Who are they?" Thalia asked. "My name is Perseus Jackson but you can call me Percy. I'm a son of Poseidon." "A son of Poseidon? I thought he wouldn't break the oath. Looks like Hades is the only one." Thalia murdered.

"And you?" Thalia asked pointing to the strawberry blond. "I'm Lydia Dove Beaumont. Daughter of Aphrodite able to use charm speak as well." Lydia answered. Thalia whistled impressed.

Then she turned her head to the mystery girl who was in a leather jacket with a blank face. She looked like a stereotypical bad girl. Her eyes though gave her away as she was staring at the strawberry blond girl now dubbed Lydia with such fondness as she held her by the waisted into her.

Annabeth and the boy Percy didn't even bat an eye at the display of affection so this must be a usual occurance. "Allison Luna Swan." Allison answered in a clipped voice.

"Who's you parent?" Thalia asked curiously. "Artemis is my mom." Thalia looked on in complete shock. Artemis has never had a demigod kid. How did she have one. This just made the girl all the more interesting.

"How? Artemis has never had a demigod kid? Did she break her oath?" Thalia asked. "No. She had me using her domains but she did fall in love with my father." Allison answered somewhat more nicely then her past clipped answers.

Thalia nodded still in a bit of shock. She watched as the daughter of Artemis now dubbed Allison walk away with her hand around the waist of Lydia the daughter of Aphrodite.

"Are they???" Thalia asked. Annabeth laughed. "No they're not together. Allison is with Scott a son of Hermes and Lydia is with Jackson another son of Hermes." Thalia nodded. They looked a little to close to be friends or even best friends.

But that was just Thalia's opinion.

As soon as the summer was over Percy had to go back to school whilst Allison stayed again as she stayed all year round and went home every other month to visit her father.

Lydia was another year rounder as her father was a movie star and has played in a bunch of French action movies.