Chapter 3

The time between Allison's second summer and her third summer at camp she spent it with her boyfriend Scott who was a son of Hermes. She also spent it with Lydia as well.

Most of it was doing camp activities and such or going canoeing. Maybe even a date or two by the strawberry fields.

The third summer started regularly and Allison thought that nothing was going to happen which relieved her. That was until Grover called and told them he had found two demigod children at Westover Academy.

Which is a military academy and apparently their aura's were strong. So Allison, Lydia, Annabeth, and Percy got into his mom's mini van and they drove 8 hours to get to Westover Academy.

When they got there after countless baby stories of Percy they walked into the academy and passed the principal and vice principal. Thalia used the mist on them to get through and they then walked into the school dance.

When they got inside Allison pulled Lydia with her to the dance floor and the two danced with each other trying to blend in.

Eventually Grover and Thalia joined and so did Percy and Annabeth. 30 minutes into them being there Dr. Thornton the disguised manticore took the siblings away and Percy plus Allison ran out when they saw.

They each brought out their own weapons which for Percy was riptide his sturdy celestial bronze three foot leaf blade and for Allison it was her bow her mother got her for Christmas.

She quickly notched three different arrows at the manticore and Percy got to work trying to get the kids away from the fight.

Thalia, Annabeth, and Lydia eventually came out and helped. The manticore finally released its true form and started firing spikes at us from its tail

Allison's pov

Eventually we heard a horn. I knew that horn. I watched as the hunters of Artemis started releasing warning arrows.

The manticore stepped back in fear. "It can't be." I heard him say. "Permission to fire my lady?" I heard Zoe my long time big sister ask my mother.

"Permission gran-" mom was cut off when the manticore stepped closer to the cliff with the children. My mind worked faster than it had but I was to late to catch Annabeth who had jumped into the manticore's back making him release the kids.

They fell over the ledge as soon as Zoe fired the arrow. "ANNABETH!" Percy screamed for him best friend. He went to go over the age as well but mom stopped him.

"You can't jump over the ledge your to weak." Mom told Percy. "But what about Annabeth?" Percy snapped at her. Zoe went to hit Percy but mom held her back. "Enough Zoe. He's distraught he doesn't mean no I'll respect." My mom said.

"Mom!" I yelled. Every hunter of Artemis turned towards me and smiled. I saw the twelve year old girl's head snap towards me and she took her 25 year old form. I ran up and hugged her and she hugged me tightly whilst kissing my head.

"Allison." She breathed out a sigh of relief. I saw Percy's eyes widen in realization and Thalia looking back and forth between me and my mom. She nodded seeing the relation between us.

Like mom I have a runners build but I was also very flexible from the years of gymnastics I took from the age of 4-11 since I still took lessons to keep my flexibility as good as it is when I'm at my dad's. Only I took them at camp and since there's no gymnastics area at camp I took up parkour. Running and flipping off any cabin I could. I nearly scared Chiron the first time I did it.

I saw the Di'Angelo siblings looking back and forth between my mother and I. Probably freaked out by how she literally just changed appearances when she saw me.