Chapter 24

Everyone in the pack stayed out of Forks unless they needed to go there like it was the plague. The pack ignored the Cullen's and generally anything that was vampire related. Which meant the whole topic of Allison and her imprints was also ignored.

Allison didn't need her imprints or think about them 24/7 like the rest of the pack did. She had two of her soul bonded around her most of the time so she could ignore the ache in her heart where her imprints took up space.

Most of the time she would be found on patrol, by the beach, or with Lydia and Leah.

Allison also heard about the kiss that Jacob gave Bella and she gave him a good scolding for that and tore him a new one in wolf form. She ordered him to stay out of Forks unless someone else accompanied him to keep him in line.

When Edward called the pack saying that he needed help Jacob volunteered to go see what was happening. It appeared that a vampire broke into the Swan house -which worried Allison a lot- and took a blouse of Bella's with them and then left.

Jasper and Edward both tried to see where the trail would lead them but, it seemed as if that was futile since the trail went cold five miles south of the border.

This made both the Cullen's and the pack redouble their efforts in keeping Bella safe. When the Cullen's needed to hunt (read as: Edward was forced and or guilted into hunting by Bella) Bella would spend the day on the reservation.

This allowed her to heard the legends of the tribe for the first time and see her sister for the first time in weeks.

The Cullen's were getting more and more worried for Allison since she hadn't shown up to school for 3 weeks. Bella had also said she wasn't at home and since Allison was a third mate to Rosalie and Emmett the separation of the three when the bond was newly formed was leaving its toll on the two vampires.

It was finally graduation day, Jacob along with Allison and Lydia were going to support Bella.

Allison was a bit worried since her imprints might be there and she didn't know what would happen if she saw them.

Though she was happy since she'd get to see her dad.

When the three got there they were all in different outfits.