Chapter 22

The pack thought for a minute before they all turn towards Sam. "If they're your imprints then we will leave them alone, no one is allowed to try and kill them, this is the same rules for all other imprints." Sam ordered.

Every other pack members nodded their heads in understanding. "Okay, everyone, just remember that even if we have a double imprint on the Cullen's doesn't mean that we'd leave them alone. Why didn't they tell us about the redhead? That's what I want to know. Especially because this leech has hurt one of our own, twice." Sam growled at the last part.

The pack growled with him as if they were a symphony in an orchestra. The growls all came out at different pitches and it kinda sounded musical like.

Allison finally healed and the pack breathed a sigh of relief at that.

At the Cullen's

Rosalie and Emmett were sitting on the couch, both of them were looking like frozen statues as they tried to process that they had a third mate and that their mate had just gotten hurt.

"Rosalie? Emmett? Are you alright?" Esme asked in a concerned motherly tone of voice. Neither one of them answered as they stared unblinkingly into the dark abyss that was their very own minds.

Carlisle, Alice, and Jasper walked in upon hearing the worry in Esme's voice. When they saw both Rosalie and Emmett staring off into space with blank unresponsive eyes they too grew worried.

"What's wrong with them?" Alice asked in confusion. Jasper tried to read their emotions. There was a lot of confusion, some surprise, undertones of love, and also a bit of happiness.

"We have a third mate." Rosalie whispered knowing that even if she was barley talking her family would hear her words due to their enhanced hearing.

Everyone in the room froze in surprise and shock. Third mates were not very usual, though they weren't unusual either. When a vampire has two mates the third mate is generally there to balance the other two mates.

It's considered a crime to murder a third mate as if you do, the other two vampires would go into a frenzy and kill anything and everyone in sight.

"What? Who is your third mate?" Jasper asked in total shock. "The wolf that got a chunk of Victoria's hip when we were both trying to kill her. I'm pretty sure it was Allison Swan." Emmett said.

"How can you be absolutely sure?" Alice asked, not wanting the two to get their hopes up, only for their hopes to be crushed later down the road if Allison wasn't their third mate."

"Her eyes turned from blood red, to amber gold, to silver. I'm pretty sure the only person that we know with silver eyes around here is Allison Swan." Rosalie said a bit defensively.

3rd pov

Over the next two days everyone in the supernatural community of Forks was in a state of shock. The pack was in a state of shock because of the double imprint on two vampires whilst the vampires were in shock because of the whole third mate deal.

When Edward came back with Bella he was quick to read everyone's thoughts and he too was shocked at the fact that Bella's younger sister was a wolf, was a third mate, and that Rosalie and Emmett were the ones to be her mates.

It didn't help with the stress of Victoria on the loose either.

He was always looking around paranoid that the other vampire would kill Bella whenever he wasn't around her.

He also was worried about Bella because she had been upset that Jacob hadn't talked to her since she went to save him.

Allison had decided to stay away from Forks for a bit to get used to the idea of imprinting on two vampires.

Then again she knew this might happen, she had never looked any of the vampires in the eyes because she had a strong feeling this would happen.

Even though she wanted to run over the border and get to know her imprints, she didn't. Not because she didn't desperately want to but, because it was her duty as the alpha of the pack to be there for all of her wolves and it seemed as if lately all the wolves were needing some type of help.

Jacob was complaining about Bella as usual. Wondering if he should answer his phone when she calls or texts.

The whole pack was starting to get annoyed with him and had decided that they should warn the Cullen's about the treaty line.

"But who would warn them?" Seth asked from his spot on the right next to his older sister Leah who had Allison sitting in her lap with Lydia right next to Leah on her left.

"Hmm, Jacob can do it." Allison said. This caused Jacob to perk up at the thought of seeing Bella again and to gripe at Edward.

Sam nodded his head at this and told Jacob to go remind the Cullen's about the treaty.

Jacob was standing in front of his motorcycle in a black muscle shirt and some jeans looking intimidating to all the Future Forks High School students.

When Edward saw him his face contorted into a constipated look. "If I asked you to stay in the car, would you?" Edward asked as he got out of the car. The second door shutting is what made him sigh as he saw Bella walk over towards him.

"Of course not." Edward said as he and Bella walked towards Jacob.

Jacob walked towards them a bit as well with a serious look on his face as the two boys started to talk.

Bella got the gist of the conversation. They were talking about Victoria being in Alice's vision, Jacob was reminding Edward and the Cullen's about the treaty, and Edward lied to her.

"You need to stay on your side of the treaty line." Jacob said. "Wait! What happened?" Bella asked. "Nothing love, Emmett and Paul had a little mishap is all." Edward said. "You lied to her? Did you lie to get her out of town as well?" Jacob asked.

"No one got hurt." Edward said. Jacob growled a bit at that. Allison had gotten hurt. How could Edward say that no one got hurt. "Yeah, tell that to Allison." Jacob scoffed.

Bella grew a bit worried at the fact that her sister got hurt. It would explain why she hasn't seen her car in the parking lot that morning too.

"Is Allison okay?" Bella asked in pure worry for her younger sister. "She's fine." Jacob answered shortly. He didn't trust the vampires with the health of his fellow wolf.

Even if her two imprints are vampires.

"Why haven't you answered my calls?" Bella suddenly asked bringing Jacob out of his thoughts. "I had nothing to say." Jake said. "Well I have tons." Bella said.

She had decided she'd go with Jacob and before she could leave Edward pulled her back towards him.

She have him a kiss and asked him to trust her. "I do trust you, it's him I don't trust." Edward said throwing a look towards a smirking Jacob.

"I'll be fine." Bella said as she got on the bike behind Jacob and they drove off towards the reservation.