Chapter 6

Allison and Lydia rode the airplane to Washington and then boarded a smaller plane to Port Angeles. When that plane ended Allison took her ring she got from her mother.

 When that plane ended Allison took her ring she got from her mother

Then she twisted it and it became a car.

It was a lovely 1967 Impala in silver. They immediately got in after putting their suitcases in the back and drove off to Allison's dad's house.

As soon as they got there they saw a rusted orange/red truck and they also saw a long haired teenager, a long haired man in a wheelchair, Allison's dad Charlie, and surprisingly Bella Swan.

The engine revved as it came down the street and Charlie looked up seeing the silver car. He only knew one person who loves silver that much and he grinned. Bella looked an saw a fancy old classical car come down the street. She was confused at who it was.

The car parked right next to her house and out stepped her sister. Bella had last seen Allison when she was 12 and Allison was 10. Sure she saw her in pictures but the pictures stopped coming when she turned 15 and Allison was 13.

Allison was 5'10 in height she had dark brown almost black locks and the prettiest silver eyes that glow like the moon. She was like a goddess or something compared to Bella.

Instead of greeting them Allison walked to the other side of the car and opened the door. Another girl that looked like a goddess stepped out. She had strawberry blond hair and green eyes but she was short only 5'3 at most.

Allison wrapped her arm around the girls shoulder as they walked up towards Bella and Charlie. Jacob saw a very pretty girl maybe not as pretty as Bella in his opinion but still very gorgeous the other girl was pretty too but he already had a crush on Bella Swan.

Charlie smiled at the two girls. He knows all about Lydia from when Allison comes home every other month to talk to him. He doesn't know that she recently died though he can't tell something is different about her.

She walks with more confidence and grace than she normally does. "Dad!" Allison called out. Charlie smiled. At least one of his kids called him dad without any awkwardness.