Chapter 13

Allison's pov

Once the new wolf saw my wolf and how I was taller than him he stepped back. I lowered myself to the ground allowing Lydia to hop off and enter the pack house where she was safe with Emily.

"Calm down." I told the wolf. "What's happening to me?" I heard the voice ask. Embry my thoughts supplied me. "It's alright Embry. Think about yourself as a human standing on two legs okay." I told the boy.

I went behind a tree and phased back before throwing some clothes on.

Embry phased back after 10 minutes of trying. "You're okay. It's normal." I found myself reassuring the new wolf. "Come on, I'll allow Sam to tell you everything." I said throwing some shorts at Embry who just realized he was naked. He quickly covered up before following after me.

When we walked into the pack house the boys were already eating. Lydia was sitting in her chair munching on a muffin that Emily made.

I went up to Lydia and she got up from her seat before I sat down and she sat back down on my lap contently. Embry watched the interaction confusedly.

Sam walked up to Embry and explained everything. From the legends are true to you might be someone's half-brother. Surprisingly Embry took the news better than expected.

He got a little angry when we had to tell him he couldn't hang out with his friends anymore. After we told him how little control he'd have he reconsidered as he took in the fact that he can seriously injure someone now.

He liked the idea of the brotherhood though. Which started our bonding time.

The next morning Lydia and I didn't have school due to a board meeting the teachers have. So we decided to take the boys to school.

I got into my car with Lydia and Embry as Paula and Jared rode in Paul's truck. We drove to La Push High school and took up two parking spaces.

When everyone saw a newer car that they didn't recognize they stopped to see who was in the car. I got out followed by Lydia and Embry. All three of our pack tattoos on display. I saw Paul and Jared walk up to us as well.

It was a sight to see 3 guys who are extremely buff, had neutral faces, and 2 girls one who was extremely tall for a girl, and both were abnormally beautiful, all with matching tattoos stood around a fancy car.

There were already whispers of a cult and hot girls running around. I watched as Jacob and Quil pulled up in a truck. They took one look at us and their eyes widened.

"Is that Embry?" Quil asked. Jacob nodded. "Oh no, Bella's going to kill me. The cult got ahold of Allison and Lydia." Jacob bemoaned.

I smirked. "Alright you guys should go to your first period. Lydia and I have stuff we have to do." I told the boys. They grumbled but, nodded agreeing with me.

We left to the pack house and decided to help Emily cook. She was grateful for the help.

By the time the boys got home Embry was sulking due to not being able to see his friends and Paul and Jared were trying to cheer him up.

2 weeks later.

I was hanging with the pack and we decided to take Embry to officially initiate him into the pack by jumping off the highest point on the cliff.

We all quickly hiked up the cliff side in only cut of shorts for the guys and booty shorts and bikini tops for the girls.

In the distance an orange faded truck was driving down the road as Paul, Jared, and Embry were fighting. Paul and Jared trying to push Embry off the cliff.

My enhanced hearing picked up talking and I heard my older sister and Jacob's voice. Jared and Paul eventually pushed Embry off the cliff and he screamed before hitting the water.

The truck hit the break and stopped as Bella got out of the car. "Oh my god, did you see that?" Bella asked. Jacob laughed it off telling her that we were cliff jumping. That it was an adrenaline rush.

I stopped listening while both Paul and Jared jumped. I looked out over towards Bella. "Is that Allison and Lydia!!!?" Bella exclaimed as Lydia and I jumped off of the cliff in a perfect dive closely followed by Sam.

"Yeah. They joined Sam a month after you stopped talking. He was watching them like he is watching me and the next thing I know is they have the tattoos as well." Jacob said scoffing.

The two eventually get back into the truck and continued down the road to their destination.

I mostly stayed at Sam's with Lydia for the next two weeks. Nothing interesting happened except on the final night. I had heard that Bella was going to the movies with Mike Newton and Jacob.

I knew that this could end badly since Jacob was already showing the signs of phasing. It wasn't until around 9 o'clock that we got the call from Billy.

We knew it was going to be a long few months if Jacob was phasing. Everyone shifted and then we ran towards the Black's. Jacob was a tall 6'4 almost 6'5 russet brown wolf.

He was freaking out obviously but, eventually Sam got him to calm down while I explained what was happening to him.

When Sam explained that Jacob couldn't see Bella or talk to her, Jacob was pissed. I mean he almost shifted right then and there.

I could never understand Jacob's fascination with Bella. To men she looked kinda plain. I mean half the town has brown hair and eyes. It was rare to see someone with blond hair in this town.

Then again this town also had vampires and wolf shifters who I refuse to call werewolves since I know what actual werewolves look like.

Jacob begrudgingly followed Sam's gag orders and stayed away from Bella. That didn't stop her from calling and texting like an obsessive hag though.

Like seriously, who the hell calls and texts over a hundred times? Especially when Billy told Bella that Jacob had mono. I mean my sister is crazily messed up in the head if she thinks that Jacob would finally answer her after he didn't the first few calls and texts she sent.

Then again, my sister is obsessed with dating a vampire and joining the blood suckers. I have nothing against the vampires except Edward. The rest are totally chill from where I'm at.

I just wished Bella had never met Edward so she wouldn't of became a whole new person.