Chapter 20

Allison's eyes widened as she saw this happening. She saw Angela as someone too sweet to be involved in the supernatural. "You didn't." Allison found herself saying.

A deep growl rumbled in her chest. Embry had just snapped out of his imprint induced haze when he heard the growl.

His own eyes widened when he saw Allison looking at him murderously while growling. "I can't help it, you know I can't help it." Embry found himself saying, trying to plead for her not to do anything.

Sam looked towards the commotion and his eyes widened slightly seeing his co-alpha starting to lose control. He tried to see what the situation was. Embry was pleading with Allison and it sounded like he imprinted on Angela.

"Allison calm down." Sam said using his alpha command to get her to calm down. Though it didn't work as Allison's wolf doesn't like to be bossed around and a growl escaped her lips.

Angela was confused by what was happening. Everything was going alright when this boy, who was really cute, if Angela was being honest with herself, the boy was really cute.

Then the two locked eyes and Angela felt like they were the only two in the room. Like everything melted away. That was until Allison spoke up in disbelief and slight anger.

Which broke Angela's staring contest with the boy Allison introduced as Embry.

Angela heard a lot of growling and turned to see Allison's shaking body. Literal steam coming off of her in waves.

The oldest boy Sam, seemed to be trying to deescalate the situation as the cute boy Embry was pleading with Allison over something.

Lydia pulled Angela back quickly when Allison bent over growling. Emily saw the situation and decided to yell something that Angela was sure was "Not in the house!" Emily yelled.

Allison tackled Embry out the front door and despite her instincts telling her not to go outside she followed the other's outside. Lydia kept a close arm around her.

When they got outside they saw Allison punching Embry in the jaw. Angela's eyes widened, not understanding what set Allison off.

There were sounds of growling heard from the both of them. "It wasn't my choice, you know that. You should understand that, with Lydia and Leah!" Embry yelled at Allison.

Angela looked at the two mentioned girls and saw both of their eyes widened. "Don't bring them into this." Allison yelled back. Embry physically threw Allison ten feet in the air. Angela's eyes widened. Where did this strength come from.

She didn't get that long to ponder the question as a ripping sound tore through the yard as Angela saw Allison's body transform from a human to a giant silver wolf that was 6'5 in height.

Angela's eyes widened at the sight as Allison charged Embry. She roughly hit his abdomen and he got so angered he also turned into his wolf form which was a dark grey color with hints of black in him.

The two wolves attacked each other and it seemed like the silver wolf had the upper hand.

Sam had enough of the two fighting after 30 minutes of them going at each other's throats.

"Alright, that's ENOUGH!!!" Sam yelled using his alpha voice. Embry immediately backed away and whined. Allison growled at Sam in defiance.

"Cut it out Allison, NOW" Sam yelled. Allison barked at Sam before the two wolves went behind trees and changed into spare clothes.

Allison walked out with only a sports bra on showing off her tattoos and scars, including the newest scar she got from Victoria that was still a bright vibrant pink.

"Oh my god. What happened to you?" Angela asked touching the scars on Allison's chest. Allison had to hold in a flinch at the unexpected touch.

"I fought a vampire." Was all Allison could come up with in the moment. Angela's eyes widened in surprise. "So you're telling me that you guys are huge wolves, and there are vampires running around here as well?" Angela asked.

Lydia shrugged and Leah pulled an uncomfortable Allison into her arms. Allison immediately relaxed and melted into the embrace further when Lydia rubbed Allison's arm.

"Well other than the Cullen's..." Embry didn't get to finish as Angela gasped. "The Cullen's are vampires, why does that make so much sense?" Angela quietly asked herself.

"Maybe cause they're so pale they look dead?" Paul said. "Or it could be their inhuman beauty that draws you in?" Jared tried.

"Maybe the super strength that Edward displayed when he saved Bella from that van Tyler almost hit her with?" Lydia said.

"It could be because they smell like literal death. Their scent is so sweet that it physically pains us wolves to smell.  Though they say we smell like wet dogs to them." Quil said.

"Wait, are they behind all those death's and disappearances in Seattle?" Angela asked. Seth shook his head indicating that the answer was no. "No, the Cullen's are vegetarian vampires. They only drink animal blood. Amber gold is for vegetarian vamps and blood red is for human drinkers." Jacob said.

"We should tell you about everything at the bomb fire but, I heard Bella was coming and we don't need her to know that you know. It will make her remember that Allison is a wolf and we don't want the Cullen's to know that." Sam said.

"So, everyone go get your imprints and we'll explain everything to Angela." Allison ordered. This surprised Angela as she thought Sam was the leader.

Embry saw her confusion and chuckled. "Allison is the alpha of alpha's due to her mom, we'll get into that when we tell you the stories. Everyone is going to get Billy, Sue, and Old Quil to tell the stories and then we'll create a bomb fire so the stories are more ominous." Embry said explaining the process to Angela so she wasn't frightened.

Everyone sat around the fire that was built by Seth and Allison and everyone sat near their imprints or soul bonded.

Allison was in-between Leah and Lydia which Angela took notice of, Angela sat next to Embry who offered a seat to her.

Jared brought Kim who was his imprint and Quil had Claire with him. Sam and Emily sat down near the council members and that night those who were new which included Quil, Seth, and Leah plus Angela learned about the legends and about the gods. They learned who Allison's mother was and why she was seen as such a respected warrior and the alpha of all alpha's.