twenty one

Author's note - told you guys I would do a mass update, I'm sorry..I had found out that I'm covid positive and it took most of my time, but I'll be updating this week constantly...hope you guys understand.

▪️

"Violet" Jade calls out to Violet who seemed busy with reading something in a magazine she had found lying around. It's been an hour since Jade had returned from the tour Adryan gave her of the pack grounds.

"Yeah" Violet replies back, her eyes still glued to the magazine.

"Is Adeena your friend?" Jade asks her curiously, meanwhile, she runs her fingers through Adonis' midnight black hair, Jade had Adonis on her lap, he seemed to be snoozing while laying his head on her chest. Violet had mentioned that while Jade was gone, Adonis had spent about an hour in the bathtub, and now it looks like the tiredness of it all has gotten to him. Stray pieces of hair moved as small puffs of air left his tiny mouth.

Violet immediately stills, and stops what she was doing, putting the magazine down she turns to stare at Jade, Jade who at first hadn't noticed her stare turns to look at Violet after her prolonged silence.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jade asks, a bit weirded out by Violet's staring.

"Beware of that bitch. She's sinking her claws into your man while we speak" Violet says with a serious voice. Jade's eyes slightly widen at Violet's choice of words.

"Woah. Woah. Where is all this aggressiveness coming from?" Jade asks surprised, Violet heaves a sigh and sits upright.

"Look, Adeena Mayflower is bad news. She's been Adryan's friend since they were like thirteen, that's like what thirteen years?! Anyways, she's been with him at one of the toughest points in his life, okay? And that is not good for you, Adryan obviously has a soft spot for that bitch, when he's not around, she acts like she's the Luna of this pack, ordering around people, even me, like we are her personal fucking servants, but in front of Adryan, she acts like this perfect and doting best friend role, but now that you're back, she can't do shit now." Violet rants, and seems frustrated by the moment. It looks like Violet really hates Adeena.

"Uhh" Jade tilts her head to the side a bit in thought, "Are you really talking about Adeena Mayflower?" Jade asks her, thinking maybe Violet had got it all wrong because the Adeena, Jade met about an hour ago was completely different to how Violet described her to be, in fact, she was the exact opposite, "because I just met her about an hour ago, and she was the sweetest" Jade finishes.

"Was Adryan there with you?" Violet asks as if she already knows the answer.

"Yes," Jade nods her head in reply.

"Did she ask you who you were?" Violet questions curiously now

"Yes."

"She shouldn't have asked you who you were, when she already knows who the fuck you are, hell almost everyone in the pack knows who you are and how you look. How wouldn't they?! When they have been seeing posters with your face plastered on them for the past three years, and Adeena has been here for almost a year, and obviously she has seen it numerous times and Adryan would of course mention about his dilemma's slash his mate problems to his best friend, oh how much I hate that conniving little bitch." Violet yet again rants.

"Did she tell Adryan she wanted him for something but didn't necessarily mention what she wanted him to do exactly?" Violet continues on questioning, making Jade a bit frustrated now.

"What's with the twenty questions?" Jade asks, not answering Violet's question directly because now she had doubts of her own.

"Don't try to be smart and dodge my question. Now, did she or did she not do that?" Violet asks like a know-it-all.