twenty five

I would like to thank a few people for always supporting me, no matter how irregular I'm with my updates, they always make it a point to comment. I'm so thankful to them for doing that, I love you guys ❤️- ari3149 lovelife1974 

▪️▪️▪️

The bunch of filthy rogues growl, revealing their sharp canines. As the first of them jump and attack, one of the warrior's wolf forms, which was standing guard. Everyone else springs into action, the ones in the wolf form immediately jumping onto the nearest rogue, while the ones in human form transformed into their wolf form.

Adryan turns to Jade. "JA-" even before he could call out to her, Jade had managed to shift into her wolf within a matter of seconds. Adryan watched as she transformed, and now in her place stood a midnight black coloured wolf with white fur around her ears and sides. Jade's wolf, Kira turns to look at him, and then turns back and runs into the field, where the chaotic fight had already started.

Kira runs to help one of the she-wolves fighting one of the rogues, who had managed to clamp its razor sharp claws onto her paws.

'Are you just going to stand there like an idiot or are you going to join the fight, Alpha?' Vince voices out inside Adryan's mind, making Adryan snap out of his reverie. His voice held a sarcastic yet annoyed at the same time.

"Don't be such an asshole?" Adryan says back.

'Can't help it when you're my human counterpart' Vince counters back immediately with a smug tone.

"Sometimes I wonder why the Moon Goddess decided to give me such a smartass of a wolf" Adryan complains.

'You need a smartass like me to lighten up an uptight asshole like you.' Vince replies with a smirk.

"You-" just before Adryan could complete his sentence, he was interrupted by Vince, yet again.

'We can argue with each other some other time, but now you've to shift and help out your pack, Adryan.' Vince's voice turned serious immediately, all traces of earlier smugness and sarcasm went. His wolf was right, here he was mentally arguing with his wolf, meanwhile, the whole pack fought the pack of rogues.

Adryan immediately shifts and joins the fight.

Vince immediately spots a small grey wolf trying to creep on a warrior who was already fighting another rogue, Vince immediately releases a warning growl, catching the rogues' attention. The rogue's eyes widen when he spots Vince's huge form, but that doesn't stop him from fighting because the very next second, it tries to snap at Vince's face which angers him, lifting his paw immediately and swiping his long and sharp talons across the rogue's eyes, causing the rogue to move back and whimper loudly, blood immediately oozing out of wounds like a waterfall, Vince clamps his jaw onto the now blinded rogue's neck, and immediately bites down, causing it to whimper out loud one last time before the sickening crunch of breaking of bones is heard. Vince releases his hold on its neck, and the rogue immediately falls like a bag of potatoes.

Not a second later, a mahogany colored rogue, missing chunks of its fur in different parts of its body appears before Adryan, saliva dripping from its mouth as it growls at him. Its eyes held the same crazed and glassy look the others held. Vince shakes his head from side to side and then immediately lungs at the rogue, catching it off guard with his weight, and knocking the wolf onto its side, Vince doesn't waste time tearing into its side and killing it off effortlessly.