twenty three

Jade's dress ^

Jade's dress ^

▪️▪️▪️

She stared at the strawberry blonde haired, green eyed girl who looked back at her, Jade's eyes swept the entire span of her body which was adorned in a long white lace evening gown, it's off the shoulder tulle puffy sleeves with the sweetheart neckline showing of her collarbones. Jade had decided not to do anything with her face, wearing her long hair down, with her face makeup free. What Jade felt a bit sceptical about wearing the dress was the split in the dress that went down the side, exposing her right leg, she felt like it was too much for an initiation ceremony, but she had no other option as she didn't own any dress of her own, and the only person that could help out was busy preparing for the event, Violet had left the dress on her bed in a box for her but Jade hadn't paid any attention to it, which she regretted now.

'It seems like I have no other option' she thought to herself as she turned around, her eyes fell on Adonis who sat atop the bed, and seemed to be fiddling with the blanket on the bed. Adonis was dressed in a white shirt, its sleeves rolled till his elbows, with black pants and black and white sneakers.

Picking him up in her arms, she places kisses on his face causing him to giggle and dodge her kisses.

"I love you," she says to him, her fingers caressing his soft cheeks.

"I love you too" Adonis replies back tilting his head to the side, dragging out the y's. His reply fills Jade's inside with warmth, Jade was so used to saying it to him that he eventually learned to reply back to her 'I love you' perfectly.

Suddenly remembering about the initiation, she realizes that if she didn't leave now she would be late, and she didn't want to be late and seem rude to the waiting pack members.

"Come on" she puts him down on the floor, taking his small hands in hers, they both head towards the pack grounds.

-

"I was thinking maybe I should join the pack infirmary, help the doctors out a bit since they're short on staff, especially the nurses."

Adryan had been standing at the pack training grounds for quite some time, before him stood the rest of the pack members, all three thousand of them. Everyone was socializing and mingling with each other which caused an excited buzz to go around in the air. All of them were waiting for Jade to arrive what they didn't know about was Adonis, Adryan wanted it to be a surprise. Suddenly he spots some movement from his peripheral vision, he lifts his gaze only for him to be awestruck by the scene in front of him.

"Adryan? hello? Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Adeena asks him, a bit infuriated that he had completely ignored her. When he still doesn't reply to her, she turns to look at him, only to follow his eyes and be shocked by what she saw.

Adryan felt like all the air had left his lungs when he saw her walk towards the raised platform, built like a stage for the day's event. The white lace gown looked perfect on her, with her face makeup free and her strawberry blonde hair left loose in its natural wavy state. she was wearing the white dress Adryan himself had picked it out. of course he didn't have the guts to give it to herself hence Violet was the one to deliver it to Jade herself.

She lifts her emerald green eyes and looks around, Adryan could see that she was a bit nervous as she looked at the now silent crowd of pack members, all of them had fallen silent the minute they had felt her presence. Every pack member turned to watch her with awe and shock, they parted ways for her, creating a path that lead to the stage.

The pack members were shocked upon spotting the small figure alongside Jade, this was shocking for them. One could clearly tell that this was the Alpha's son since he looked exactly like their Alpha with his blue green eyes and black hair, he shared the same features as that of their Alpha and his mate.

Jade smiled at a few pack members politely, she could find some stunned and shocked looks among the pack members, some staring at Adonis in wonder. She knew why, no one knew about Adonis' existence other than Adryan, Brian, Violet, and the few pack members that accompanied Adryan to bring her back, but they were asked to remain silent about that night's events.

Suddenly the crowd of pack members broke out into a chatter, some questioning each other, some just staring at the pair.

"Alpha had a son?"

"He looks just like Alpha and his mate, oh my gosh, he's so cute."

"I wish I had a cute baby like him one day"

"Is he really the Alpha's son?" These questions could be heard asking by the curious pack members.

Jade keeps walking with Adonis alongside her, she comes to a stop at the steps leading to the raised stage. She turns back around to find Adonis trying to hide behind her back. Adonis felt overwhelmed by the presence of so many people, some staring and others pointing their fingers at him.

"Come on, It's okay" She comforts him, picking him up in her arms. With Adonis in her arms, she tries to climb the stairs only to spot a hand before her, she lifts her eyes to find Adryan's eyes already pinned on hers.

She places her hand in his, letting him help her since she found it difficult to climb the stage with her gown long trail and Adonis in her arms. When she finally climbs the stairs, Adryan pulls her close to him so that his mouth was close to her ear, and she could feel his hot breath on her skin.

"You look beautiful fiore mio" he whispers into her ears so that only she could hear her words. She felt a bit flustered since he had done this in front of almost three thousand people, she was also infuriated that he was also making the pack members believe that they were together as mates with his actions.

"Adrone" A voice cuts in, breaking both Jade and Adryan out of their trance, Jade turns her head to look in shock at Adonis who had a smile on his face, he was bouncing in her arms with his arms outstretched towards Adryan, wanting to be picked up by him. When Jade looks up at Adryan he too seems shocked, not only him but everyone else was shocked by the scene that was taking place before them. Adryan's shocked look transforms into a smile, making the pack members even more shocked and break out into chatter once again, for they've never seen their Alpha smiling like that ever before. Pack members awe at the pair.

Picking up an excited Adonis, Adryan turns to face the crowd.

"Good Morning members of The Blood Moon Pack" Adryan addresses the crowd capturing their attention almost immediately,  "I'm sure you guys know the reason behind this gathering, we are here today to initiate my mate, Jade Estrada and my son Adonis Romano into our pack." upon his last words the pack members express their awe and shock and then suddenly break out into an applause, Jade found them looking up at Adonis in awe.

"Alpha has an heir?"

"That's our future Alpha"

Adryan smiles upon hearing the pack members' remarks, it seemed like they were ecstatic to meet their future Alpha and Adryan couldn't be happier. He had his mate by his side, his son along with all the pack members. He couldn't wish for anything more.

▪️▪️▪️

(Author's note - I finally recovered, thank you for being patient with me, ♡)