twenty four

"Alpha" Beta Brian speaks up, "it's time" Adryan nods his head at this.

"Come" Adryan says to Jade, placing a hand behind her back, guiding her and Adonis towards where the metal bowl was placed on the wooden table in the middle of the stage. The metal bowl had intricate designs along its circular sides. A detailed carving of the stages of a man changing into a wolf was carved into it with immaculate artistry.

Jade and Adryan stand opposite each other, facing each other, with the metal bowl in the middle.

Upon signalling Brian with his hands, he steps forward and hands Adryan a sharp knife, light reflecting off of its sharp and pointy edge. Its, handle was made of some kind of wood, which, just like the meta bowl, had designs carved into it, this one showing different phases of the moon. Adryan hands Adonis over to Brian, who stood beside him.

Adryan takes the knife in his hands, he lifts his eyes to catch Jade's green ones, his eyes seem to ask her 'If she was ready?', Jade nods her head to let Adryan know that she was ready for the initiation to commence.

Taking her small hand in his, Adryan turns her hand so that her palm was facing upwards, drawing the knife slowly across her palm causing Jade to wince slightly, he cuts it, causing blood to flow freely and to drip into the metal bowl below, which help some kind of clear liquid that held magical properties. Next, Brian steps forward towards the wooden table, with Adonis in his arms, he brings forward a small needle, Adryan takes Adonis' small hands in his big ones, Adryan takes the small needle Brian had outstretched towards him. Since Adonis was a toddler, only a drop of his blood would be enough for the initiation.

Jade felt a slight worry grip her as she didn't know how Adonis would react, but that worry quickly left her system when Adonis merely blinked when Adryan extended Adonis' hands above the bowl, and pricked his index finger with the small needle, letting a drop of his blood fall into the bowl below. Jade takes Adonis from Brian's arms after thanking him for his help, to which he replied with a smile.

The entire pack was waiting for the initiation to be over, so that they could feel the bond and strength that came with the Alpha and Luna being in the same pack, together.

Adryan turns to look at someone and nods at them, at his action someone comes forward. A woman in her mid-thirties comes and stands between Jade and Adryan, Jade at first was confused but then understanding settles in as she watches the woman place both her hands beside the sides of the metal bowl, with her eyes closed she starts chanting something in Latin, Jade understood her, for she too was familiar with the language. Latin was supposed to be mostly used by one kind specifically. Witches. The woman was a witch, who was using magic to bond Jade and Adonis into the pack.

As the woman cast the spell for the bonding, the liquid contents that were inside the bowl, started mixing on their own. Jade watched mesmerized as the crimson red colour of the liquid started changing into a different shade, green in colour.

Everyone watched wide-eyed as the liquid slowly started to bubble, and then something beyond words happened, the liquid started to raise from the metal bowl and travel upwards in the air, the crowd gasped in shock and awe as they watched the now green potion travelled in a curving pattern two times basically forming an eight shape or in this case, Infinity, the symbol of limitless or eternity.

The woman opened her eyes and turns towards Adryan and nods her head. At this the pack members start to cheer, Jade stood stumped as she suddenly felt warmth travel through her, and suddenly there were multiple voices inside her head, their voices brimming with happiness, it's been a while since she felt like she was a part of something. Jade watched as the pack members interacted with each other with a bright smiles on their faces.