Chapter 9

Rong Qing was afraid Lin Ji couldn’t see clearly so kept pushing the phone in front of his eyes.

“Take a closer look. That poster definitely isn’t my aesthetic!” He definitely won’t carry this blame.

A hand that was larger than his by quite a bit, closed around his hand. Warm fingertips brushed past his fingers and closed the phone screen.

Rong Qing: ?

He looked over at Lin Ji.

What’s the matter? Not looking anymore? You finally understand my aesthetics? This is a very important matter!

Lin Ji’s ears felt slightly warm. He forced himself to seem unperturbed as he let go.

“I understand already.” Therefore, don’t take out this kind of picture again.

And plus! Shouldn’t Rong Qing feel a bit embarrassed? He took a photo of me without permission! And brazenly made it his screensaver! And even took it out for me to see!

He… did he really like me or…?

Inexplicably, Lin Ji felt his face burn.

Originally Rong Qing didn’t think it was anything, but after seeing Lin Ji’s face turn red, he randomly also started flushing red.

What...what is it?! What’s your little wolf pup face getting red for?!

The heat on his face slowly rising, Rong Qing stared unblinkingly at Lin Ji’s profile face. He held back for a moment, then couldn’t resist holding up his phone and boldly taking another photo of Lin Ji.

Handsome! Too handsome!

(Uploader-san: Oi! I also want a picture! Send me a copy!)

Even with his face red, the wolf pup still looked so manly but with a little sweetness, why?!

I approve!!!

The atmosphere between the two people suddenly became sweet like a honey'd peach.

However, there just had to be someone who was completely blind and decided that this was the best time to insert themselves, completely destroying the atmosphere.

“Rong… Rong Qing.”

This tone was soft with a hint of determination, determined with a hint of tenderness, tender with a hint of intimacy, and intimate with a hint of romantic ambiguity. What a complicated mood.

Don’t ask how Rong Qing heard all of that. From his close observations, probably.

Yet upon hearing this voice, he involuntarily had goosebumps crawl up both his arms.

Why’s this white lotus looking for me? I already invested 30 million in Lin Ji. Don’t tell me he still doesn’t understand the reality that this daddy doesn’t want to become a top?!

Rong Qing shouted loudly in his heart. However, his face only revealed an indifferent big boss style expression.

“Mr. Xiao is looking for me?”

“Mr...Mr. Xiao?” The white lotus clasped his hands to his heart, as if he felt 10 thousand points of damage. He used a completely incredulous and a ‘how could you’ expression to look at Rong Qing while his voice instantly carried a hint of sob.

“You’re actually calling me, Mr. Xiao? Rong gege, even if we’re on the film set, you don’t need to call me like this. Or is it because you really are mad at me? I really wasn’t deliberately going against you, but you wanted to use money to treat our friendship, I…. “