Chapter 41

This auction event was held on the “White Swan.’ The White Swan was the Ship King’s new luxury cruiser. It has a total of 5 floors and was furnished with top of the line equipments

And the gold symbol on Rong Qing’s invitation indicated that he could check into the best suites on the cruiser.

“This is the first time I’ve entered such a high class living suite.” Song Xian’s tone was sour. He followed behind Rong Qing, clearly wearing a rare watch that was more than 30 million, yet still trembling like a little baby chick.

Rong Qing was really amazing!

Song Xian became even more lemon.

On this extremely luxurious cruiser there were only a mere five of these top tier suites. Every individual that stayed in these suites had an extraordinary status. Although Song Xian also had a lot of money, his type of regular 2nd generation rich didn’t even enter the Ship King’s eye.

Every time Song Xian thought about how he had to ask Rong Qing to help him get permission from his old man in order to freeload this invitation, he practically wanted to start crying right then and there.

Life was too difficult! Because I don’t have $!

“It’s okay.” Rong Qing waved his hand, not impressed: “Actually this is just a display. Isn’t any of our homes better than this in comparison?”

He said this pretty truthfully.

After all.

He was a big big boss that owned several villas, apartment buildings, and oceanside houses! Daddy’s oceanside mansion cost 100 million itself! So what about luxury cruisers, he just didn’t have the interest in buying any.

Song Xian silently got on his knees and looked up at Rong Qing.

So lofty! So dominating!

When will he be able to talk like Rong Qing?

Gao Jiaxuan leaned against the door frame, quietly facepalming.

People actually compared him to this Song Xian? Are those people blind?

After they got settled on the cruiser, it was already nightfall. Originally, Rong Qing planned to get a good night’s rest first. The auction event was tomorrow. After a good rest, he’d have the energy to release his great spendor.

But unexpectedly after dinner, an attendant knocked on his door.

“There’s a drinking party tonight?” Rong Qing was a bit curious. When the big boss came before, this never happened? When did the auction event start providing this kind of entertainment?

[That’s right. We added a description on the invitation beforehand. Maybe you missed it, CEO Rong.]

“Oh, I see.” Rong Qing pondered. Maybe it was written on the back? Who reads the back, geez. “So will the old man attend tonight?”

Speaking honestly, he didn’t really like drinking parties. What if he got drunk? Inebriation is the cause of many incidents! His precious, pure as snow virtue…

[Of course he will attend tonight.]

The attendant who was passing the message looked at Rong Qing with a somewhat odd expression. This was his first time meeting this legendary figure. This was also the first time he heard anyone call the Ship King ‘old man’ so casually.

“En. Then we will attend. No worries.” Rong Qing accepted grudgingly. He couldn’t do anything. Since the owner was even attending, naturally he had to give this person some face. Although he was a big boss, no matter what, in regards to money, it’s better to have more friends than enemies.