Chapter 43

Song Xian felt very happy inside!

Right now, he felt like he was riding on a rocket! Flying in the air!

Lou Qian, who was standing opposite of him, was also very satisfied. She just broke up, so logically, she should isolate for a while. But who could have imagined, the drinking party that her old dad hosted, actually was slightly useful.

She looked at the young man in front of her with an even more satisfied expression. Her gaze moved up and down and licked every inch of his skin, expression lustful.

Not bad, face 8/10, body 8/10, personality… 10. It’s been a long time since she bumped into a prey that fitted her tastes so well. She specifically noted the clothes worn by this sunny yet slightly foolish young man and was extremely satisfied.

Although his outfit was pretty average, that watch… was worth more than 30 million, right? Then his family background must be pretty good. If she married him, then she can probably continue to play unrestrained.

The more she looked, the more pleased she became. She couldn’t resist interrupting the other’s non stop babbling: “You’re pretty good. What’s your name? You didn’t tell me yet.”

Song Xian froze. His face immediately flushed: “Oh...oh? How impolite of me. I’m called Song Xian. Song as in the Song dynasty. Xian as in the word virtuous.” The more he spoke, the quieter he became.

Ahhhhhh! How humiliating! He actually forgot to introduce himself!

Yo! His face even turned red.

Lou Qian felt like she discovered a rare cutey! This kind of precious boy, where did her old man find him? If she knew earlier that there was this quality specimen, then why did she need to play with that guy?

“You’re really cute. Which is your room?” Since she liked him, Lou Qian decided to go on the offensive. She revealed what she believed to be a perfect profile face, her eye expression looked like it was carrying a hook.

“I feel like we’re very compatible. How about when the drinking party is over, I’ll come over and chat with you?”

“Rea… really?” When Song Xian heard, he felt overwhelmed from receiving such favor.

“I… I’m staying at….” He was just about to say it when a strong arm reached out from behind him and covered his mouth firmly.

You *diot!

You’re staying in the same suite as me! If you dare to bring this man-eating flower back with you, I will cut you and throw you overboard to feed the sharks!

Rong Qing roared in his heart, but he held a slight smile on his face: “Sorry, but we’re together so it’s not very convenient.”

F*ck! In order to save you, I'm really sacrificing a lot here! When we get back, you better kneel down and beg for forgiveness, i*diot Song!

“You two?” Lou Qian looked at him in surprise and then looked at Song Xian who instantly turned well-behaved. She questioned: “You two are together?”

Was he saying what she thought he’s saying?

Rong Qing nodded his head with a heartless, cold expression.

Understand? If you understand then let go of Song Xian this *diot okay? He’s only a child!

How unfortunate.

Something flashed across Lou Qian’s eyes.

Good. D*mn, I’m good. Saved old man Song’s only child for him again.