Chapter 60

".... in other words, the post that’s trending is about CEO Rong?” Gao Ning really felt like she might not be able to handle it if she didn’t have a cigarette right now.

What… what is happening right now?

She was so happy to see Lin Ji rise to the top of trending searches today. Lin Ji wasn’t the type to buy popularity and she didn’t do anything, so that meant this trending was the real deal.

She was just feeling elated when Lin Ji called and asked her if she could suppress the post.

But this was a hard to comeby opportunity!

At first, Gao Ning really couldn’t comprehend what he was thinking. But now that she understood, she wished she didn’t understand anything.

Lamenting inside for quite awhile, she scratched her hair in frustration: “I understand. But I think… if this thing can reach trending, it means that on CEO Rong’s side, they don’t care about it.]

They’ve experienced the strength of Rong Corp’s public relations team before after all. If CEO Rong didn’t allow it, then how would this end up in trending?

She thought for a moment and then said sincerely: “Why don’t you discuss with CEO Rong first. Seeing that he even participated in the show, maybe this trending popularity was something he wanted to give to you?” This wasn’t impossible!

Here, Gao Ning really was mistaken.

The reason why the public relation team from Rong Corp didn’t do anything, really wasn’t because of Rong Qing. But rather, it was because of He Qian. As the 2nd in command, who was responsible for making conjectures all year long, He Qian approved this matter.

After all, in the last few days, CEO Rong was practically out for m*rder everytime he mentioned Lin Ji’s name. So He Qian could only take matters into his own hands here and make arrangements on his presumptions.

At the moment, Rong Qing didn’t know anything.

But pretty much everyone who knew him had a similar thought as Gao Ning.

Lin Ji as well.

However, because of this, he had more reason not to have Rong Qing stay on trending.

[He wants me to become popular, but I want him to remain safe.]

If this continues to spread, eventually Rong Qing’s identity will be exposed. No matter the Maybach or that little neighborhood, the people who could fit those criterias actually aren’t many.

Ze. This kid was pretty good at speaking romantic words.

Gao Ning strangely felt her teeth ache from the sweetness.

She really couldn’t tell at all! Lin Ji normally looked all quiet and serious, but he’s actually an affectionate person.

“Alright, since you said it like this. I will do my best. Good thing you got pretty lucky this time in this variety show. It didn’t cause you any negative impact.”

What Rong Qing did completely suppressed the foul air in the previous segments of the show. Everyone watched it mainly for this part. Therefore, Lin Ji gained plenty of fans because of it. It could be considered something worthy of celebration.

[En. Sorry to inconvenience you but I’m counting on you, Gao Jie.]

Lin Ji let out a sigh of relief. Before he was somewhat worried that Gao Ning might not agree to his request because of the benefits this brought.

Thinking again, he shook his head with a bitter smile. It’s all because he was influenced by the previous agent’s actions. Gao Ning wasn’t the kind of person who only seeked self profits.