Chapter 45

After fall, the weather began to turn cold for the winter. Rong Qing sneezed three times in succession. He had no choice but to find a coat to wear.

Even with this, he still mumbled to himself: “Was it because yesterday I was too vicious, so that group of old men are c*rsing me right now?”

That’s right. At the auction event, Rong Qing shocked everyone again with his victories. One can tell how much Rong Qing spent, just by looking at how Song Xian self isolated after they returned.

A heavy stack of card bills quietly laid inside his drawer, never to see the light of day again. But, so what?

The happiness of the wealthy was meant to be this plain and simple.

On the other side.

Ever since she changed into a suit at the auction event, Lou Qian felt… she changed.

What is crossdressing? It’s happiness! How could there be such a fun thing in the world?

Today, she specifically went to cut her hair short in a sharp and dashing hairstyle: “Not bad, Tony laoshi. Next time, I’ll come to you as well.” (Note: Laoshi = teacher, but this time, it’s a polite way of referring to a hairdresser)

Lou Qian stood satisfied in front of the mirror, looking at herself again and again. Then she gave Tony laoshi a flying kiss.

“Aiya! How annoying~ No need to wait for next time, how about tonight?” Holding his pinky up daintily, Tony laoshi looked at her extremely bashfully yet also in full anticipation.

Lou Qian rejected him despite being extremely touched. She already saw several high scoring b o y on the cruiser. This Tony laoshi completely lacked any s*x appeal to her.

Tony laoshi watched her leave extremely regretfully, sighing in his heart. How unfortunate. What a good potential A, where was he going to find another one?

Walking on the street, Lou Qian’s tall, elegant physique and stylish way of dress instantly attracted a large amount of adoring gazes from teenage girls.

She was extremely satisfied. Why didn’t she think about playing this way before? The only thing unfortunate was that good sapling called Song Xian.

As soon as she thought about how she missed such a good chance, she remembered that wretched Rong Qing. Ze, she could tell with one glance that Song Xian was eaten thoroughly by him. The wr*tch even had money. Or else, she definitely would have been able to pry Song Xian from his side.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt useless and furious. Lou Qian couldn’t resist taking out her phone.

Speaking of which, where the h*ck did that Rong Qing come from? How could he have so much money!

The internet search engine quickly gave her an answer.

Nouveau riche? Family background unclear? Present in all of the auction events every year?

Lou Qian was dumbstruck.

My god, was he this amazing? Maybe she really couldn’t avoid messing with him.

En?

Lou Qian’s finger abruptly paused.

Rong Qing suspected of investing in the new film series <<Nameless Report>>.

No way, this guy would invest in something like this?

Lou Qian stopped and curiously attempted to click into the link.

However.

A 404 image appeared.

The article was deleted?