Chapter 113

Gongsun Zibai walked straight out. Usually there’d always be people coming forth to flirt with him because of his good looks. However, because of the strong aura of suppression he emitted today, the crowd could only gaze at him from afar, not daring to give rise to any obscene thoughts.

Carrying a breath of fury in his chest, Gongsun Zibai didn’t notice someone behind him calling his name repeatedly until a palm lightly patted him on the shoulder. He violently turned around: “Who is it?!”

Turning around to look, he froze for a second then somewhat pushed down his anger to give a slight smile: “Mu Cheng. Long time no see.”

“Yes, that’s right. It’s been a long time. How come you’re here?” Mu Cheng sat on his little moped, one foot supported on the ground. Wearing a thick feather stuffed coat, he was actually wearing… a pair of ugg boots???

Gongsun Zibai couldn’t resist looking at his feet for a few more times.

Was it that cold?

Meanwhile he replied: “I came with my nephew to find my niece. How about you?”

“Oh, My old man bought a few apartment buildings over here last year. I came to help him collect rent.” As Mu Cheng talked, he grinned widely and stretched out his foot: “Are you looking at my feet? Us Cantonese people are really this afraid of the cold.”

Hearing his awkward sounding Canton accent, Gongsun Zibai’s mood inexplicably became a lot better. He smiled as he looked at Mu Cheng: “Then let’s not chat while standing in this cold breeze. Are you done collecting rent? Why don’t we go eat hot pot? I think you guys call it (Still translates to hot pot, but just another word for it xD)? I know a place that makes chicken hotpot. The taste is not bad.”

Today, he didn’t really want to return to the old estate. To occasionally eat a meal with a friend was also not bad.

Originally Mu Cheng wanted to decline. He still had a whole bunch of people waiting for him to return home! But when he turned and saw Gongsun Zibai’s downcast expression, he sighed inside.

Forget it, he can always eat with people at home tomorrow: “Let’s go then? Hop on, I’ll take you?” As he talked, Mu Cheng pulled out a safety helmet from the back.

Gongsun Zibai originally wanted to say that he has his own car. But then again, he remembered that the car key was in Gongsun Bai’s hand.

Thinking for a moment, he accepted the helmet and put it on.

Even wearing a dirty helmet did not decrease his good looks the slightest. On the contrary, it added a sense of motorcycle grace to his beauty.

Like this, Mu Cheng drove away tooting under the gaze of everyone’s envious and unbelievable expression. The huge amount of envious and jealous gazes couldn’t understand at all, why would such a big beauty not be disgusted at all by the little moped. Were their 4 wheeled cars not good enough?

Bringing Gongsun Zibai, the two people drove about ten minutes before arriving at the hotpot store Gongsun Zibai talked about.

Immediately after getting off the moped, Mu Cheng smiled: “This is an old Canton shop. How did you find it?”

Gongsun Zibai took off his helmet after getting off and fixed his slightly windblown hair: “Lots of little kids at home, each with weak stomachs, yet they all love to eat hotpot. So I made note of a few good places.”

Gongsun Bai, for example, had a weak stomach since he was young. Yet, he was always obsessed with going to some spicy Sichuan hotpot store. Gongsun Zibai didn’t dare bring him to any place randomly.