Chapter 152

(Note: Hello. Another NSFW chapter, just a little in the beginning)

A well proportioned man laid on his side, revealing a large area of his bare back, which upon close examination, was covered with lines of scratch marks. There was even an extremely apparent tooth mark on his left shoulder that was still slightly bloodstained.

It was clear to see that this was someone who experienced a very wonderful night!

As expected of the exceptional top that daddy had his eyes on from the very beginning! Not only can he hit the stomach in one go, he can even last! Just very impressive!

Even if daddy’s hips hurted a lot.

Rong Qing expressionlessly did his best to stretch, very glad that he learned some things that all outstanding bottoms should know a while ago.

Stretching over ten minutes to relieve his aching, broken hips, Rong Qing finally slowly reached out a foot to touch the ground. He applied a slight pressure with the tip of his foot.

…...f*ck!

Rong Qing silently withdrew his leg.

Forget it. forget it.

On the day following the wedding night, a successful bottom shouldn’t be able to get off the bed himself! If this wasn’t the case, then it only meant his family’s top was too useless!

“Is that how it is?”

“Of course!” Rong Qing answered reflexively.

A pair of hands circled his waist. With a faint display of strength, Lin Ji picked up Rong Qing and placed him on his thighs. Somewhere along the way, Lin Ji woke up. His half-opened eyes still carried a hint of weariness and indolence, which made him seem even more s*nsual.

Rong Qing turned his head and glanced at him, then silently covered his nose.

Ze! Daddy might have been a bit ferocious yesterday. Look at the areas of purple and red on the wolf pup’s chest. And those thingies also changed from little pebbles to something a little larger. Really f*cking s*xy!

Hugging Rong Qing in his arms, Lin Ji finally felt a sense of reality. He reached out and held Rong Qing’s finger from the back of his hand. Two similar rings shone with the same brilliance.

“When did you order people to make the ring?” Kissing Rong Qing’s palm, Lin Ji used his right hand to help rub Rong Qing’s back. Recently, he specifically reviewed the things written on the little booklet a few times.

Getting massaged was definitely more comfortable than stretching!

Like a cat pancake, Rong Qing melted against Lin Ji, narrowing his eyes in pleasure, moaning and groaning: “Not too early. Last year before your birthday.”

Last year? Wasn’t that a year ago?

Lin Ji was slightly shocked: “That early?”

I know right.

Rong Qing felt touched even thinking about it.

Just, if he knew that the st*pid seal could have been unlocked anytime, he definitely would have put the ring on Lin Ji last year.

As soon as he thought about all the things he missed, Rong Qing’s wonderful mood instantly became not so wonderful.

F*ck! Just thinking about it made him feel like he missed out on a lot!

The more he thought about it, the angrier he got. He couldn’t resist moving a bit. Behind him, Lin Ji suddenly groaned, squeezing out a bitter laugh: “Don’t move about so much this early in the morning.”