Chapter 100

Gao Jiaxuan slowly took a step back. He felt extremely tragic inside.

What does this have to do with me! I only asked you to play games! I didn’t tell you to eat the fried chicken! And plus, you’re the one who wanted to eat that much! What does this have to do with me?

Nothing!

Did Rong Qing not know this? Of course he knew! But! This blame must be carried by Gao Jiaxuan! Otherwise, daddy wouldn’t know where to put his reputation!

He stared unblinkingly at Gao Jiaxuan. Gao Jiaxuan slowly recalled a scary reality. He still… hasn’t returned his debt.

Just as Gao Jiaxuan was about to ‘plead guilty,’ Lin Ji smiled and said: “You like to eat fried chicken? I know how to make this. Next time I’ll make some for you to taste? I even have a secret fried chicken sauce recipe. Don’t know if you’ll like it or not.”

Rong Qing’s line of sight immediately returned to Lin Ji.

What? You even know how to make fried chicken? And you have a secret recipe? I’m in love! What kind of wonderful wolf pup are you?

Praising Lin Ji loudly inside, Rong Qing maintained his reserve and calm outwardly: “Then what do you think about tomorrow?” Coincidentally, daddy didn’t get enough of the taste yet!

“Okay. Then tomorrow. Do you like it a bit sweet or a bit spicy?” Lin Ji seriously asked him. Rong Qing’s preferences were very important!

Seeing Lin Ji asking earnestly, Rong Qing felt the roses in his arms smell even sweeter! As expected of the wolf pup I chose! Look! He’s really too good at wooing me!

Although he didn’t promptly comfort him before, it didn’t matter! People made mistakes! He can forgive Lin Ji for amending his mistake!

While Rong Qing was babbling in his head, he continued to maintain an aloof face: “A little more spicy. Sweet is something schoolgirls would like. I’m pretty manly so I like it spicier and stronger.”

Lin Ji carefully examined his expression and understood: “Then I’ll make some that are a little sweet and some that are a bit spicy? I like to eat it a little sweet. When the time comes, you can have a taste?”

Rong Qing’s eyes lit up!

That would be great! The wolf pup has really become even more considerate! Not bad! People should all be this smooth and slick!

“Do you have anything else you want to eat? How about something to drink?” Thinking for a moment, Lin Ji recalled the certain brand of soda he saw at Rong Qing’s apartment: “Do you want to drink xxxx?”

You understand me! You’re not the same as before! You’ve advanced!

Rong Qing was even more reserved: “Since you like xxxx, then we can drink that. I’m the guest so I’ll follow your lead.” It’s what daddy likes anyways!

Figuring out his taste, Lin Ji’s words became even more thoughtful: “You’re too good to me. Did you like the roses? Do you like this color?”

While he was discussing the script with Chu Ke, Chu Ke curiously asked him this and reminded him of this idea. From what it looked like, although giving roses was very old-fashioned, the result was actually pretty effective.

Satisfied! x2

Like it! x2

This was the first time daddy received roses from an exceptionally good top!

Did it matter what color it was? Of course not!

Rong Qing yelled extremely loudly inside. His face still remained cold like an iceberg, only to be seen from afar, and not to be trifled with: “Red is a bit too bright. I feel like black or blue suits me better.”