Chapter 50

As soon as he entered the door, Lin Ji received a slight shock. Even though he didn’t know Rong Qing very long, but every time they met, Rong Qing always looked like he was bursting with energy. This was the first time he saw Rong Qing look as if the only thing he had left was a sliver of his soul hanging by a thread at the corner of his mouth.

He somewhat understood now why assistant He had specifically sent him a message. Thinking for a moment, Lin Ji touched the inside of his pocket.

Maybe it wasn’t a mistake to bring… this.

“You’re here…” Rong Qing greeted him weakly. His eyes barely gained the energy to absorb some life from the sight of the handsome man, but he was quickly crushed again by the huge mountain that was work.

Ah.

Lin Ji, you v*xen. You finally remembered to come visit daddy. (Note: Previously I used femme fatale here. The phrase here kind of translates to a t*mptress that causes the destruction of a nation. Kind of like the face that launched a thousand ships in English. But I’ll just use v*xen for now.)

He really was terribly exhausted.

Actually, his body’s health was excellent and his energy was also very full. But, he still couldn’t withstand the accumulation of all of these documents, each file was extremely important.

He even found three tiny mistakes in them that even assistant He didn’t manage to discover. The big boss’s basic skill and his meticulousness was what led to his energy to suffer such a huge blow. Every document felt like he was having a hand to hand combat with an opponent in his head.

Over these three days, he was busier than the generals of ancient times! Rushing about to fight 8 or 10 battles every day! Even an immortal couldn’t handle something like this!

He collapsed over the desk, laying there quietly. He really wanted to perform a death scene in front of his carefree past self. Even money can not make daddy happy now. The me currently is already an invalid.

Nevertheless, even like this, he still forced himself alive a tiny bit.

“Take a seat. If you want something to drink, you can call assistant He to have someone bring it over.” It’s not like he had any energy left.

He’s this tired?

Lin Ji frowned: “It’s okay. I don’t need anything to drink.” Pausing, he looked concerned at Rong Qing: “Why are you… this tired?”

Wasn’t it all because of you v*xen!

Rong Qing really wanted to curse loudly. But in reality, he only feebly waved his hand: “It’s the result of playing too hard at the auction event previously. This is the only thing not good about being a big boss. I’m responsible for the life and d*ath of millions of workers.”

That’s right! It’s just like this!

As he talked, he abruptly felt his own grand importance.

Lin Ji looked at Rong Qing, not knowing if he wanted to laugh or cry. He was already like this, and yet still had the mind to be cheeky.

Rong Qing flopped for a while, then finally managed to prop up his head with both hands: “How come you came over today? Didn’t the new production group say that the director is very strict? I heard you can’t request leave?”

“How did you know?” Lin Ji blanked. Rong Qing didn’t go into the film set of <<Wordless Report>> before, right?

“Hah. It’s everywhere online. How could I not know?” Rong Qing waved his hand. This little thing, of course he’d know.