Chapter 133

/sound of panting/

In the fitness room, a man panted heavily as sweat dripped from his forehead onto the floor, creating a damp spot. Sweat covered the man’s face from his forehead to his distinct jaw. Occasionally one or two drops would follow his neck and roll down his chest. A large area of his tank top was also damp with sweat, sticking to his chest muscles and making them look even more obvious and especially sexy.

Unfortunately this s*nsual view was nothing in the eyes of the heartless fitness instructor.

“Give me ten more! You can do it! If you want to return to your original physique, you still have a long way to go!” The fitness instructor’s ruthless voice sounded. Lin Ji only had the time to wipe away his sweat before he continued his exercises.

Seeing him training obediently, the fitness instructor’s mood was pretty good. He didn’t follow celebrities usually, however, he wasn’t unfamiliar with stars that come specifically for one on one coaching like Lin Ji. Compared to others, Lin Ji was the most capable of bearing hardships amongst them all.

Therefore, his body figure is also the closest to perfection. Although this kind of perfection wasn’t the kind that he wanted, it’s most suitable for a celebrity.

As he thought, the fitness instructor circled around Lin Ji and took in the view of this perfect figure he created, feeling extremely pleased with himself.

Look! It lost weight when it needed to lose weight, and gained weight when it needed to gain weight. Even with all these changes, it still maintained it’s contours! In other words, as long as one exercises properly, there’s nothing that they can’t do!

“Huff~”

According to the instructor’s demand, Lin Ji did ten more sets. The fitness instructor nodded his head, looked at Lin Ji’s state, and threw a towel over: “Alright. This is all for today.”

Lin Ji used the towel to wipe his sweat, then began to relax and stretch as he nodded his head at the fitness instructor: “Thank you for the troubles today again.”

“What troubles. You spent the money, this is my job.” The fitness instructor waved his hand. However, he still appreciated Lin Ji’s rather polite manner. Although Lin Ji looked cold and distant, in reality he was very courteous. This really made people feel comfortable.

“Oh right.” The fitness instructor casually picked up a dumbbell and tested its weight as he looked a little curiously at Lin Ji who was stretching: “I know you lost weight in order to film a movie. You’re done filming your movie?”

“En. All done.” Lin Ji slowly adjusted his breathing, nodding his head.

“Oh. Then why are you in such a hurry to gain weight? You have another series to film?” The fitness instructor didn’t understand. Lin Ji looked like he was fighting for his life, almost exercising to d*ath. What he’s in such a rush for.

Halting his motion to grab the water bottle, Lin Ji stood up: “Because of an even more important reason. Not filming.”

“Something is more important to you than filming?” The fitness instructor felt it odd.

Lin Ji pretty much worked all day. After work, he’d come over to exercise. Here he thought there were only two words, work and exercise, in Lin Ji’s dictionary. Who would have thought gaining weight wasn’t for the sake of filming?

“En.” Lin Ji nodded his head. He took a sip of water. Thinking of something, even his brows relaxed in response: “For… a person.”

The fitness instructor’s expression inexplicably twisted for a moment.