Chapter 90

As the lawyer team suppressed all of the rumors and slander online, New Year got closer. There was only one day until New Year, but the cheerful and lighthearted New Year’s music already started resonating everywhere.

All sorts of stores and shops found another reason to hold events. Using the attraction of discounts and special events, they rushed out one last big sale before the Spring Festival, and gained a bountiful profit. The entire shopping district was decorated in a prosperous red, as if representing their mood.

As the New Year grew closer, Rong Qing became even more diligent in exercising his body. Lately, he thought of a good plan.

Nowadays, you can shop online! He didn’t need to give his real name! He could even make a note for the shop to place the item in a non-discrete box!

*As in a box that’s obviously belonging to him.

Without his name, would anyone know what daddy bought? Of course, they wouldn’t!

Very good. As expected of me.

Thinking it through, he immediately searched for the most expensive products online and ordered several types! He was going to try them all! And see which one had the best result!

Happily confirming his order, Rong Qing also registered for an online yoga class.

The big boss’s foundation was not bad! But his flexibility was lacking just a little! It wasn’t enough like this!

As Rong Qing stretched his legs out, this was what he thought.

Back to the main point, did the wolf pup pick up the little booklet from before or not?

He switched to stretch on the other side, pondering.

If he did, the wolf pup should have studied thoroughly the 18 methods of being a top, right?

If he didn’t, then… didn’t that mean he had to teach the wolf pup?

Or else how could they spend the night life happily?

Lamenting for two seconds inside, Rong Qing thought of another point.

Forget it! There were still two more years! There was still time to take catch up classes!

New Year’s arrived in a blink of an eye.

Rong Qing got up bright and early in the morning. He stood in front of his closet and pondered over a world class issue.

What to wear?

3 piece suit and leather shoes, big boss style? Too formal.

Youthful and energetic, white t-shirt plus jeans? Didn’t seem too proper.

S*xy, tough guy, biker leather wear? No, what if the wolf pup thought he was trying to steal back the Black Beauty from him?

Graceful and educated, innocent style? Eh, not very good. Wouldn’t it clash with his big boss mannerism? Also, it gave him the feeling of being possessed by a white lotus spirit.

How about edgy punk style? No, no. He was pretty much going on a date, that didn’t seem fitting?

Rong Qing flipped through his clothes, expression slowly turning black.

In other words, what exactly should he wear that would be most fitting?

Conflicting over this for an entire hour, Rong Qing finally had an idea!

How about a handsome little prince look! It wouldn’t seem too old-fashioned while emphasizing daddy’s good qualities. Also, it didn’t make him look too much of a tough guy.